PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

You need to use x86 for xpacker. That's the 64 bit version.

X86 is 32 bit.
No it's not for xpacker. Technically, x86 is 32 bit but Tekken has the 64 bit in the x86 folder and the 32 bit in the x64

Not sure to be honest. Mine worked just fine with the X64 lol

You need to use x86 for xpacker. That's the 64 bit version.

X86 is 32 bit.
No it's not for xpacker. Technically, x86 is 32 bit but Tekken has the 64 bit in the x86 folder and the 32 bit in the x64
Not sure to be honest. Mine worked just fine with the X64 lol

My x64 does not have the PC save functions while the x86 does. So I assume the x86 is the 64 bit version as he said it has to be that to work.

SO, I NEED TO PUT THE FLAG READ ONLY, AFTER THE CHANGE OR NOT? WHY WHEN I TRY TO INJECT THE CH361PAC OF GOLDBERG, I READ THE MESSAGA " THE SIZE OF FILE IS NOT THE SAME THE ORIGINAL?!"

That's what worked for me. But if I'm understanding correctly you're injecting the whole pac file. That CH361.pac goes into pac/ch in your game folder.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENT, I TRY TO INJECT CH361PAC WITH X PACKER ON THE NUMBER SLOTS RIGHT, BUT ALWAYS I HAVE TH MESSAGE " THE FILE SIZE IS NOT THE SAME THE ORIGINAL"......I TRY WITH X64BIT   OR  X86BIT,  ALSO WHEN I TRY TO INJECT THE MOVESET I HAVE THE SAME PROBLM, I ONLY INJECT CORRECTLY THE INFO....JUST WITH THE INFO I HAVE THE MESSAGE OK....

YES, I COPY AND PAST THE CH361PAC IN PAC CH FIRST OPEN X PACKER.....CAN YOU HELP ME, I BECOME CRAZY.

I ALSO NOW OPEN PLINSWIN32 AND I PUT READ ONLY....BUT NOTHING.....NOW I HAVE THE ICON OF PLINWIN32 LIKE A NOTEPAD ICON......

Check if he's appearing under the list for creation suite. If not, then you have not injected the wrestler info file into the save correctly.

He shows up as Bray Wyatt manager, guess I'll look for things like this in the future lol.

Happened to me too. Changed it in the strings.pac file (# 6A52) and that solved the issue.

What did you change?

In Xpacker, open the strings.pac file (File->open->PC Pac File->Pac file), then extract file name 4000. Open that pach file (File->open->PC Pac File->Pach file), then extract 0000.pac. Then open that one (File->open->WWE 2k15 -> Strings.pac 0000 file). Then find the correct number (6A52) and double click it. It'll say "Bray Wyatt (manager)." You can then change this text. After that, you go back stepwise. First open the 4000.pac file again, then choose 'inject file' and inject your edited 0000.pac. Then open your strings.pac file again, and inject your edited 4000.pac file. That's it!

SO, I NEED TO PUT THE FLAG READ ONLY, AFTER THE CHANGE OR NOT? WHY WHEN I TRY TO INJECT THE CH361PAC OF GOLDBERG, I READ THE MESSAGA " THE SIZE OF FILE IS NOT THE SAME THE ORIGINAL?!"

That's what worked for me. But if I'm understanding correctly you're injecting the whole pac file. That CH361.pac goes into pac/ch in your game folder.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENT, I TRY TO INJECT CH361PAC WITH X PACKER ON THE NUMBER SLOTS RIGHT, BUT ALWAYS I HAVE TH MESSAGE " THE FILE SIZE IS NOT THE SAME THE ORIGINAL"......I TRY WITH X64BIT   OR  X86BIT,  ALSO WHEN I TRY TO INJECT THE MOVESET I HAVE THE SAME PROBLM, I ONLY INJECT CORRECTLY THE INFO....JUST WITH THE INFO I HAVE THE MESSAGE OK....

YES, I COPY AND PAST THE CH361PAC IN PAC CH FIRST OPEN X PACKER.....CAN YOU HELP ME, I BECOME CRAZY.

I ALSO NOW OPEN PLINSWIN32 AND I PUT READ ONLY....BUT NOTHING.....NOW I HAVE THE ICON OF PLINWIN32 LIKE A NOTEPAD ICON......

Sent you a message, follow the steps and hopefully it should work :)

So the "Wrestler File" goes to Pac ch

and "Wrestler Info:" open Xpacker Open Save Wrestler Info into slot 361 (The Slot after 360)

For "Moveset:" open XPacker Open Save Wrestler Move set into Slot 361

Add the Strings pac to your Strings folder

THESE ARE 4 DIFFERENT FILES FROM THE DIFFERENT LINKS IN THE FIRST POST

Sent you a message, follow the steps and hopefully it should work :)

thank you for your answer....

i hope i can use x packer...i'm sorry i'm a beginner and my english is not very good

So the "Wrestler File" goes to Pac ch

and "Wrestler Info:" open Xpacker Open Save Wrestler Info into slot 361 (The Slot after 360)

For "Moveset:" open XPacker Open Save Wrestler Move set into Slot 361

Add the Strings pac to your Strings folder

THESE ARE 4 DIFFERENT FILES FROM THE DIFFERENT LINKS IN THE FIRST POST

thank you for your answer....

how i can " Add the Strings pac to your Strings folder "????

can you write me the steps by step?

sorry for my disturb...

Thank you for your time.

Okay I wrote a step by step for you, I suck at these but regardless try it :)

Step 1: Not sure if it matters, but make sure the extension for plist is .def. Tick off read-only for now.

Step 2: Copy the ch361.pac to the pac/ch folder. 

Step 3: Add  pac\ch\ch361.pac  to the end of the file and save changes. Now make it read-only, do not change the extension.  

Step 4: Copy the string.pac to your pac folder. 

Step 5: Open the game and stay on the 'press any button' screen.

Step 6: Run x-packer as administrator and go to wwe 2k15 > pc save game > wrestler info.

Step 7: Open your save file, scroll to 298 and double click on slot -298. Change gender to male and click inject. Save changes to memory.

Step 8: Now go back to the game, check that aj lee is male by selecting her and scrolling up or down. If she is you will be able to select superstars. Save the game if she is by going to my wwe > edit superstars and change the roster of a superstar. 

Step 9: Now scroll down in x-packer to slot 360, underneath that is slot - 0, inject 361.pofo into that slot. Save changes to memory and now check and save in-game again.

Step 10: Go back to x-packer, open save file but this time it is moveset info.

Step 11: Scroll to 361, inject the moveset file, save changes to memory and check in-game.

Step 12: Save in-game after you checked the same way and it should now work.
Edited by beastedot9

I didn't add anything to my .def file but my game loads goldberg, i think you can skip this step.

Is it possible that the entry was already there? I know when I was trying to add, I saw several NPC related pac files. 

Shit far.. I do not understand this. I did EXACTLY what you listed Beast and yet, I get no Goldberg..

In my save folder, it had just the mainbody.. I did this now I got the .bak, .uncompressed, .zilb, .zilb.bak lol all this..

Which one do I edit AFTER I do the AJ Lee hack? I would assume the mainbody still BUT Aj Lee when clicked in xpacker after the first time still shows FEMALE and the 361 slot keeps going back to 0 every time even though I am saving to memory.

Hopefully you can help me. Also, I keep crashing everytime I go back from a menu, etc.. obviously I am doing something wrong.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

It's okay :). Just take your time with each step. After that it's very simple. 

i open x64 or x86 x packer?

X64

Shit far.. I do not understand this. I did EXACTLY what you listed Beast and yet, I get no Goldberg..

In my save folder, it had just the mainbody.. I did this now I got the .bak, .uncompressed, .zilb, .zilb.bak lol all this..

Which one do I edit AFTER I do the AJ Lee hack? I would assume the mainbody still BUT Aj Lee when clicked in xpacker after the first time still shows FEMALE and the 361 slot keeps going back to 0 every time even though I am saving to memory.

Hopefully you can help me. Also, I keep crashing everytime I go back from a menu, etc.. obviously I am doing something wrong.

Hmm, after you did the AJ Lee hack, did you check in-game and save? If you don't save before opening the mainbody again, it will revert. The save file you open is MAINBODY all the time, no extensions. 

The crash is new to me, so not sure about that one. 

Edited by beastedot9

In Xpacker - it shows when I double click AJ LEE is FEMALE however, in game, shes male everytime. That is where I am confused.

and yes I have saved everytime.. Goldberg is nowhere to be found..

I have injected the pofo, did not work, double clicked and clicked INJECT then it crashes cause I guess it double injects, so I have tried to just inject the pofo and that's it, does not crash, but Goldberg is not there.

Do you have your original string file in there or tekken's? I had my one so I had to find any additional renders to locate goldberg. I'll try to upload a few screenshots on how I did it step by step.

Edited by beastedot9

I don't get what you mean additional renders, where at?, & I use my own string file. I tried Tekkens just to see if that was the problem and his string.pac crashes my game for some reason.

Here is what it looks like AFTER I hit inject, is the filename supposed to stay Slot - 0?

o9flh3.jpg

I don't get what you mean additional renders, where at?, & I use my own string file. I tried Tekkens just to see if that was the problem and his string.pac crashes my game for some reason.

Here is what it looks like AFTER I hit inject, is the filename supposed to stay Slot - 0?

o9flh3.jpg

Because you're using your own string file, Goldberg will probably be named as someone else. Also, yeah it stays like that but Goldberg still shows up.

Edit: Took a lot at an old string file and it will show up as Bray Wyatt (manager)

Edited by beastedot9

o9flh3.jpg

Double Click on the Filename and click Inject thats how i did it.

Used Tekkens string and still won't work.. Damnit.. Idk I guess I'm SOL

Tried it again and as I am scrolling through wrestlers, it crashes everytime.. I really do not understand as I have followed everything to a TEE.

Thanks anyways :\

EDIT:: For what it is worth, where are you getting your save file from? I assume only one location but what the hell.

I know I mentioned it already but you did change the .def file to read only in properties. I was having the same exact issue and doing that made it work.

The save file is in the remote folder for steam.

Edited by beastedot9

Tried it again and as I am scrolling through wrestlers, it crashes everytime.. I really do not understand as I have followed everything to a TEE.

Thanks anyways :\

EDIT:: For what it is worth, where are you getting your save file from? I assume only one location but what the hell.

C:\Steam\userdata\[user Number]\240460\remote