PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

Yes. After opening the German 4004, extracting the one with the billion 0  ;)  I was just clicking each entry of that file to have a look and all text is German.

Found the names of the wrestlers as well as some Managers and even the Rosebuds but not yet the Bray Wyatt (Manager)

Edited by Tarnathos

HELLO TEKKEN i donate fr Xpacker 10, for add Goldeberg ecc... but i have not receive the email!!!

Please i wait, my mail is napoleonehotel@libero.it

THANKS

Emails can take sometimes take up to a day or two.  He'll get to you though.

HELLO TEKKEN i donate fr Xpacker 10, for add Goldeberg ecc... but i have not receive the email!!!

THANKS

Hi Pozzum thank for the answer...i wait the email.....and...thank you to you, for all unlocked NPCS and Rose band, good job very funny. Do YOu think is possible put Goldberg of Teeken, in teh game with cheat engine????

THANKS

Hi Pozzum thank for the answer...i wait the email.....and...thank you to you, for all unlocked NPCS and Rose band, good job very funny. Do YOu think is possible put Goldberg of Teeken, in teh game with cheat engine????

I haven't yet taken a look at the files but it's probably possible.  I'm not going to do any sort of tutorial for it though because that'd be undercutting Tekken's Wishes I think.

THANKS

I haven't yet taken a look at the files but it's probably possible.  I'm not going to do any sort of tutorial for it though because that'd be undercutting Tekken's Wishes I think.

I just ask information, because i cant wait for the email with Xpacker, for put ingame Goldberg, but i think the are not other possibility to do!!! only with Xpacker? thanks

Thanks for Goldberg he came out great, one question i have put the ch361.pac file into the ch folder and updated my windef32 file, but i'm having trouble selecting him, I tried reading the tutorial for a AJ Lee male glitch but i can't get it working, any help from anyone would be great thanks

open the mainbody save file in ProgramData/Steam/your id/ the folder in it/ Mainbody0000.. with xpacker ( pc > Wrestlerinfo)

Scroll down to wrestler 298.. double click... change from female to male... press inject.. press ok. and save into Memory

• Like 2

open the mainbody save file in ProgramData/Steam/your id/ the folder in it/ Mainbody0000.. with xpacker ( pc > Wrestlerinfo)

Scroll down to wrestler 298.. double click... change from female to male... press inject.. press ok. and save into Memory

Thanks for this Jimboni but I can't buy Xpacker until tomorrow when i get paid from work, so for now i'm trying to use the cheatengine way but i can't seem to get it working??

Thanks for this Jimboni but I can't buy Xpacker until tomorrow when i get paid from work, so for now i'm trying to use the cheatengine way but i can't seem to get it working??

My NPC Unlock Mod has the AJ Lee Glitch location packaged with it maybe that would help?

I've done everything needed to inject, but Goldberg isnt showing up, any ideas as to why?

You have to access the added wrestlers content by AJ Lee glitch. Set the AJ Lee to male in x-packer. Then you can scroll up and down when you go into divas section.

I can understand that you guys are excited about adding wrestlers to the game. Keep in mind that this is quite an advanced topic, so take the time to read all the tutorials I have posted before asking any questions. Most of your questions have been already answered in the tutorials.

Go through these tutorials in the following order, I know that these concepts are new to most of you but read it a few times until you become familiar with them. It gets easier with time, so don't stress and have patience :)

Edited by tekken57

My NPC Unlock Mod has the AJ Lee Glitch location packaged with it maybe that would help?

Thanks dude, but i've purchased X-Packer now, just awaiting my activation key :-)

I've done everything needed to inject, but Goldberg isnt showing up, any ideas as to why?

You have to access the added wrestlers content by AJ Lee glitch. Set the AJ Lee to male in x-packer. Then you can scroll up and down when you go into divas section.

I know this, that's not my

Problem, he's not appearing that way.