tekken57

PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

mohamedr120

ROSTER

This is the roster so far. Each wrestler will be added to the game complete with trons, renders and movesets:

1. Goldberg - Tekken 57 (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

2. Jeff Hardy - Bravebird

Hidden Content

3. Scott Steiner - Tekken57 - 2 attires (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

4. Paige - Prinsto

Hidden Content

5. Kurt Angle- tekken57 (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

6. Finn Balor - Bravebird (2 attires, Huge thanks to GameElite/ Raie for their texture work):

Hidden Content

7. Sabu - tekken57 (thanks to RaieE for the face textures and Ticaliano for the moveset and entrance). Remember to install the updated sound file and trons.

Hidden Content

8. Dean Malenko - R4zoR (moveset and wrestler info created by Pozzum. Original moveset by Age of Sandow)

Hidden Content

9. Lance Storm - (R4zor moveset/pofo files by pozzum original moveset by goldislead)

Hidden Content

10. Scott Hall - Tekken57. 5 Attires. (thanks to RaieE for the face texture, Legrandcissar for the alt attires and WolfgangJT for help on improving the face sculpt, AgeofSandow for the moveset)

Hidden Content

11. Eddie Guerrero - Bravebird

Hidden Content

12. Bret Hart - MinchoSheen

http://adf.ly/1MQR0Y

13. Yokozuna - MinchoSheen

http://adf.ly/1MQRJC

14. Chris Benoit -

Hidden Content

16. Dudley Boyz - Tekken 57. Thanks to RaieE for the face textures

Hidden Content

17. Ronda Rhousey - BraveBird

Hidden Content

18. Sandman - Tekken57

Hidden Content

19. Ricky Steamboat Dragon - LordJustice17 and WTFerrell (3 Attires)

Hidden Content

17. Hardy Boys - AlcLegacy and yjkim

Hidden Content

18. Jeff Jarrett - Tekken57 and Raiee, attire by Red

Hidden Content

19. Tomko - Tekken57 (Face texture by Raiee)

Hidden Content

20. Buff Bagwell - Tekken57. Thanks to @nsienisky and @eri619 for the attire textures. Thanks to @.raiee for the face textures

Hidden Content

For installation instructions on wrestlers, wrestler info and movesets, follow this tutorial: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56962-x-packer-10-tutorial-editing-your-save-file/

WRESTLER SLOT NUMBERS

I've compiled a list of the wrestler slot numbers here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gF2ZcSDgQc0gSB0RKOvaioktnq6XPKHRAiCOzx-Jhco/edit?usp=sharing

If you are creating additional wrestlers to be added to the game, follow the numbering defined in the sheet.

STRINGS (required for the names of  the comm dlc wrestlers)

Thanks to Pozzum and LordJustice

List of Modified Strings here:

Hidden Content

TRONS

Trons for all the all dlc wrestlers listed below. The trons exclude sound. Thanks to PickleTennis:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9ddwo59y02ba2l/Titantrons+for+community+DLC.rar

Additional trons for Sabu, Sandman and Hall. Thanks to Tarnathos.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2i7dzg3itu5migg/Titantrons.zip

SOUND

Thanks to Sahailee for the updated sound file.

Track list

Hidden Content

Download - http://sh.st/vh3JC

Old sound file Thank you to julianBITW and Ticaliano

RENDERS

Thanks to jeremyc9 for creating the renders (updated 23/06/2015): https://mega.co.nz/#!6IUwUDbb!SvIuboSrHWPLUnz_85xgeM2MZRHO6QVEH77IOZSFhf8

I haven't had the time to look into how the renders are referenced for each wrestler. Will look into this when I get some time.

Looking forward to working with you guys to create the community dlc :)

I can understand that you guys are excited about adding wrestlers to the game. Keep in mind that this is quite an advanced topic, so take the time to read all the tutorials I have posted before asking any questions. Most of your questions have been already answered in the tutorials.

Go through these tutorials in the following order, I know that these concepts are new to most of you but read it a few times until you become familiar with them. It gets easier with time, so don't stress and have patience 

Video tutorial by JulianBTW:

Hidden Content

can any one make wwe2k15 Shane McMahon Mod please ?

4 Life

You'll have to be more specific. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased with just any old Shane mod as long as it worked for 2K15, correct?

mohamedr120

i want any shane mc mahon mod however if the mod is old but the important thing the mod ahould be to wwe2k15 please

Edited by mohamedr120

Kartik Saini

what is he location to put Goldberg's mod

B2Y

hi Brother ,

can you make both Kurt Angel and Bagwel work for WWE2k16

BslBryan

For Ronda Rousey, it's not enough to rename the Pac file 110, even if you put her into the 110 slot.  I think it has to do with attires.  Even if I edit the pofo with a utility, and set the slot to 110, and change the DLC to DLC10 from DLC60, and change her strings, so she actually shows up in the list of characters, she will never load in a match and I can't edit her entrance.  

Same thing with Eddie Guerrero in the link.  It was designed to replace Tyson Kidd, so if I rename the pac, it's not enough. Standalone Eddie always crashes my game. 

pozzum

For Ronda Rousey, it's not enough to rename the Pac file 110, even if you put her into the 110 slot.  I think it has to do with attires.  Even if I edit the pofo with a utility, and set the slot to 110, and change the DLC to DLC10 from DLC60, and change her strings, so she actually shows up in the list of characters, she will never load in a match and I can't edit her entrance.  

Same thing with Eddie Guerrero in the link.  It was designed to replace Tyson Kidd, so if I rename the pac, it's not enough. Standalone Eddie always crashes my game. 

did you edit the Pach file inside the file using a hex editing program like HxD?

BslBryan

I used Cave Waverider's Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator to change the info in the pof0.  Another strange development, I'd not yet used Matt Hardy outside of creating entrances for him and he and Jeff as a team, but I played a match with him, and after the entrance he became Ronda Rousey.  I tried deleting Ronda's character pac from my /pac/ch folder but he remains Ronda after the entrance.  I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with it, I've been spending most of my time creating minitrons.  I do have hxd, but I wouldn't be sure of what data exactly I'd need to change.

pozzum

I used Cave Waverider's Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator to change the info in the pof0.  Another strange development, I'd not yet used Matt Hardy outside of creating entrances for him and he and Jeff as a team, but I played a match with him, and after the entrance he became Ronda Rousey.  I tried deleting Ronda's character pac from my /pac/ch folder but he remains Ronda after the entrance.  I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with it, I've been spending most of my time creating minitrons.  I do have hxd, but I wouldn't be sure of what data exactly I'd need to change.

IIRC there was some modded attire that accidentally had Ronda in one of the slots.

I go over editing pac files at the start of this video