PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For Ronda Rousey, it's not enough to rename the Pac file 110, even if you put her into the 110 slot.  I think it has to do with attires.  Even if I edit the pofo with a utility, and set the slot to 110, and change the DLC to DLC10 from DLC60, and change her strings, so she actually shows up in the list of characters, she will never load in a match and I can't edit her entrance.  

Same thing with Eddie Guerrero in the link.  It was designed to replace Tyson Kidd, so if I rename the pac, it's not enough. Standalone Eddie always crashes my game. 

For Ronda Rousey, it's not enough to rename the Pac file 110, even if you put her into the 110 slot.  I think it has to do with attires.  Even if I edit the pofo with a utility, and set the slot to 110, and change the DLC to DLC10 from DLC60, and change her strings, so she actually shows up in the list of characters, she will never load in a match and I can't edit her entrance.  

Same thing with Eddie Guerrero in the link.  It was designed to replace Tyson Kidd, so if I rename the pac, it's not enough. Standalone Eddie always crashes my game. 

did you edit the Pach file inside the file using a hex editing program like HxD?

I used Cave Waverider's Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator to change the info in the pof0.  Another strange development, I'd not yet used Matt Hardy outside of creating entrances for him and he and Jeff as a team, but I played a match with him, and after the entrance he became Ronda Rousey.  I tried deleting Ronda's character pac from my /pac/ch folder but he remains Ronda after the entrance.  I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with it, I've been spending most of my time creating minitrons.  I do have hxd, but I wouldn't be sure of what data exactly I'd need to change.

I used Cave Waverider's Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator to change the info in the pof0.  Another strange development, I'd not yet used Matt Hardy outside of creating entrances for him and he and Jeff as a team, but I played a match with him, and after the entrance he became Ronda Rousey.  I tried deleting Ronda's character pac from my /pac/ch folder but he remains Ronda after the entrance.  I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with it, I've been spending most of my time creating minitrons.  I do have hxd, but I wouldn't be sure of what data exactly I'd need to change.

IIRC there was some modded attire that accidentally had Ronda in one of the slots.

I go over editing pac files at the start of this video

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/21/2016 at 7:33 AM, mohamedr120 said:

i want any shane mc mahon mod however if the mod is old but the important thing the mod ahould be to wwe2k15 please

I have a Shane McMahon mod!