PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

Thanks, much appreciated.

I need a tron, moveset, pofo and music for Tomko. any volunteers?

I can do the tron, theme and pofo.

Have you assigned any slot to him? 

@pozzum is maintaining the sheet. Which slot should he be allocated to?

I'd say 114 would be a good slot for him.

114 it is.

Bro But 114 Slot Is Of EC3

Actually legrandcissar's EC3 was assigned to 110. But that's also Brave's Ronda Rhousey.

Actually legrandcissar's EC3 was assigned to 110. But that's also Brave's Ronda Rhousey.

Yeah that was another slot conflict I haven't gotten to.  (I had ec3 in 110 at this moment) People have been pretty helpful in adding comments to slots when new stars come out and sometimes there seems to be multiple slots that people are trying to use... I'll start messaging some people to figure it out.

• Like 2

Here are Tomko's files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Q_LYDmG31fOW1ZRUlwb1U3Vnc/view?usp=sharing 

Couldn't find his name in the future string so his string is assigned to Tommaso Ciampa's slot. 

If the wem file doesn't extract properly, please tell me and I'll re-upload it separately.

Enjoy :) 

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

Here are Tomko's files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Q_LYDmG31fOW1ZRUlwb1U3Vnc/view?usp=sharing 

Couldn't find his name in the future string so his string is assigned to Tommaso Ciampa's slot. 

If the wem file doesn't extract properly, please tell me and I'll re-upload it separately.

Tomko is in slot 6A5C for the string.

Tomko is in slot 6A5C for the string.

My bad. Here is the updated pofo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Q_LYDmG31fZms5Z1J5cjg2SjA/view?usp=sharing 

Tomko released in the first post.

That brings an end to the comm dlc for 2k15. I hope all of you have enjoyed the dlc as much as I've enjoyed creating it. It has been a lot of fun working with all the experiencing modders as well as the newcomers to the forums. I look forward to working with all of you again for 2k16 :)

• Like 6

Yeah that was another slot conflict I haven't gotten to.  (I had ec3 in 110 at this moment) People have been pretty helpful in adding comments to slots when new stars come out and sometimes there seems to be multiple slots that people are trying to use... I'll start messaging some people to figure it out.

Tomko is 114 and is staying there,

I talked with @legrandcissarcix and we are placing the Alternate Slot for EC3 at Slot 180 Near his Thunder Liger Mod.

That brings an end to the comm dlc for 2k15. I hope all of you have enjoyed the dlc as much as I've enjoyed creating it. It has been a lot of fun working with all the experiencing modders as well as the newcomers to the forums. I look forward to working with all of you again for 2k16 :)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work Tekken. You created some truly spectacular mods :) Hope they can be ported over to 2k16, and that your work gets even better (if that's even possible) for it :) 

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

I talked with @legrandcissarcix and we are placing the Alternate Slot for EC3 at Slot 180 Near his Thunder Liger Mod.

Anyway news about what will Heath Slater slot will be?

Anyway news about what will Heath Slater slot will be?

Heath Slater was put in slot 339.

• Like 1

Ah alright. I saw his ch slot and pofo were 339 but was awaiting confirmation on Pozzum Spreadsheet.

Thanks for the info TheHeartbreakKid ;)

I'm pretty much fine with anyone using any slot as long as they are not overlapping.

People are able to comment on cells and that will usually add guys faster to the sheet.

Tomko is really badass... thanks ^^
Btw I use any slot for the mod according to the situation. It's make me confortable as long as not overlapping.
Thanks to the pozzum's memory table and string table so we can use any slot what we want.

• 2 weeks later...

These are my upcoming mods,so i'm requesting a few slots for these guys

Tito Santana(Finished)
Animal(Finished)

Hawk(Finished)
Demolition
Marty Jannetty
Dynamite Kid
Jimmy Snuka
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Brutus Beefcake
Rougeau Brothers
Midnight Express

Ah alright. I saw his ch slot and pofo were 339 but was awaiting confirmation on Pozzum Spreadsheet.

Thanks for the info TheHeartbreakKid ;)

I'm pretty much fine with anyone using any slot as long as they are not overlapping.

People are able to comment on cells and that will usually add guys faster to the sheet.

Hi people, I added Brave's Finn Balor (ch499) to the DLC bonus superstars in the game, using the Cheat engine, but when I did Fandango was locked, and Finn appears called as "Shawn Michales" like this... any help unlocking Fandango and changing the name, please? :(

Edited by hbkronos

• 2 weeks later...