PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

Are you two seriously too dumb to Download stuff from Mega?

I dont kNow about uS...But i think u r dumb..and tat mega site also...its not even getting open...error...and keep on loading...

Oh god, download a vpn/proxy it's not that hard.

Goldberg's moveset, Sabu's info, Sabu's moveset, Lance Storm, and the renders all seem to have been taken down. Everything else works fine, though! Great work!

Edit: Also, you linked to the POFO/MOVESET files for Bret Hart and Yokozuna, but not the actual PAC files. Those are in this thread.

Edited by Cleveland Rock

Tweaked Goldberg Released

Which Slot are we putting Jeff Jarrett into guys? Currently set to 470 which is Rhyno?

No one informed me that slot 470 was already used. This is the reason why I requested people to post the slots they are using in the comm dlc thread. In that way I could update the list of slots.

• Like 1

Tekken you are the freaking mod god for what you did with this bill Goldberg sir. The update has me lost for words right now. I'm a huge Goldberg fan and just to see him in this game has made everything matter. I wont be playing 2k16 anytime soon. Hell if there is no Goldberg mod or character model in 2k16, I probly will pass on it. This is so great.

Thank you

• Like 1

Tekken you are the freaking mod god for what you did with this bill Goldberg sir. The update has me lost for words right now. I'm a huge Goldberg fan and just to see him in this game has made everything matter. I wont be playing 2k16 anytime soon. Hell if there is no Goldberg mod or character model in 2k16, I probly will pass on it. This is so great.

Thank you

You could probably use Tekkens Goldberg Mod in 2k16.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, much appreciated.

I need a tron, moveset, pofo and music for Tomko. any volunteers?

I can do the tron, theme and pofo.

Have you assigned any slot to him? 

@pozzum is maintaining the sheet. Which slot should he be allocated to?