PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

Hi people, I added Brave's Finn Balor (ch499) to the DLC bonus superstars in the game, using the Cheat engine, but when I did Fandango was locked, and Finn appears called as "Shawn Michales" like this... any help unlocking Fandango and changing the name, please? :(

1st wrong section

open the string.pac file using Hxd and search for Shawn Michaels set case sensitive, then change all to finn balor

don't know what it's has to do with fandango can't help with that

Hi people, I added Brave's Finn Balor (ch499) to the DLC bonus superstars in the game, using the Cheat engine, but when I did Fandango was locked, and Finn appears called as "Shawn Michales" like this... any help unlocking Fandango and changing the name, please? :(

1st wrong section

open the string.pac file using Hxd and search for Shawn Michaels set case sensitive, then change all to finn balor

don't know what it's has to do with fandango can't help with that

Fandango problem is solved, and I have the game in spanish, that's the problem with the strings... I need to set the default language to english and I don't know how to do it.. Thanks anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...

plzz someone help me how can i install these mods . for eg i downloaded the goldberg file that is ch361 and i putted that file in ch folder of wwe2k15 pc . then i opened the game but i could not find the goldberg ..   and how to install moveset plzzzz help me plzzzz 

plzz someone help me how can i install these mods . for eg i downloaded the goldberg file that is ch361 and i putted that file in ch folder of wwe2k15 pc . then i opened the game but i could not find the goldberg ..   and how to install moveset plzzzz help me plzzzz 

Edited by Ewan

• 3 weeks later...

I have an Problem with Kurt Angle. He appears in "My WWE" but not in the roster when i want to play. When i edit the entrance there is an kurt angle. I chosed him to look if the entrance for him works. It works perfectly but he is not in the superstar roster so i can only see his entrance by editing it :( sorry for my bad english

Edited by BlazeOne94

@blazeone94, sounds like you haven't set the dlc flag for the wrestler info.

Buff Bagwell released in the first post.

yeah. I have seen an post and all i have to do was to put him via hxd into the dlc. Idk but it finally works :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone compiled all of these into one download with edited save files? I just don't have the time to go in and manually add every person and learn the ins and outs of the tools needed to add them. Nor are there enough tutorials that exist anymore to get everything working (for instance the custom entrances). The work is great and much appreciated. I just don't have much time for gaming and would rather not waste it attempting to get stuff to work.

Has anyone compiled all of these into one download with edited save files? I just don't have the time to go in and manually add every person and learn the ins and outs of the tools needed to add them. Nor are there enough tutorials that exist anymore to get everything working (for instance the custom entrances). The work is great and much appreciated. I just don't have much time for gaming and would rather not waste it attempting to get stuff to work.

Tutorials do exist..visit this thread...http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/59816-trap-master-wwe-tutorials-dlc-unlock-tutorial-released/

This would give u an idea of everything u need to know about adding superstars

For any other tutorials visit the pinned tutorials thread in this section

and as for time people here also don't have much time to do it for u..but there is a 2k15 patch coming soon

If u want it asap u should follow these tutorials

There are plenty of tutorials on this site which teach you how to install mods. It takes months to create these mods and my mods are not going to be part of the patch for this exact reason.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ROSTER

This is the roster so far. Each wrestler will be added to the game complete with trons, renders and movesets:

1. Goldberg - Tekken 57 (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

2. Jeff Hardy - Bravebird

Hidden Content

3. Scott Steiner - Tekken57 - 2 attires (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

4. Paige - Prinsto

Hidden Content

5. Kurt Angle- tekken57 (thanks to RaieE for the face texture)

Hidden Content

6. Finn Balor - Bravebird (2 attires, Huge thanks to GameElite/ Raie for their texture work):

Hidden Content

7. Sabu - tekken57 (thanks to RaieE for the face textures and Ticaliano for the moveset and entrance). Remember to install the updated sound file and trons.

Hidden Content

8. Dean Malenko - R4zoR (moveset and wrestler info created by Pozzum. Original moveset by Age of Sandow)

Hidden Content

9. Lance Storm - (R4zor moveset/pofo files by pozzum original moveset by goldislead)

Hidden Content

10. Scott Hall - Tekken57. 5 Attires. (thanks to RaieE for the face texture, Legrandcissar for the alt attires and WolfgangJT for help on improving the face sculpt, AgeofSandow for the moveset)

Hidden Content

11. Eddie Guerrero - Bravebird

Hidden Content

12. Bret Hart - MinchoSheen

http://adf.ly/1MQR0Y

13. Yokozuna - MinchoSheen

http://adf.ly/1MQRJC

14. Chris Benoit -

Hidden Content

16. Dudley Boyz - Tekken 57. Thanks to RaieE for the face textures

Hidden Content

17. Ronda Rhousey - BraveBird

Hidden Content

18. Sandman - Tekken57

Hidden Content

19. Ricky Steamboat Dragon - LordJustice17 and WTFerrell (3 Attires)

Hidden Content

17. Hardy Boys - AlcLegacy and yjkim

Hidden Content

18. Jeff Jarrett - Tekken57 and Raiee, attire by Red

Hidden Content

19. Tomko - Tekken57 (Face texture by Raiee)

Hidden Content

20. Buff Bagwell - Tekken57. Thanks to @nsienisky and @eri619 for the attire textures. Thanks to @.raiee for the face textures

Hidden Content

For installation instructions on wrestlers, wrestler info and movesets, follow this tutorial: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56962-x-packer-10-tutorial-editing-your-save-file/

WRESTLER SLOT NUMBERS

I've compiled a list of the wrestler slot numbers here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gF2ZcSDgQc0gSB0RKOvaioktnq6XPKHRAiCOzx-Jhco/edit?usp=sharing

If you are creating additional wrestlers to be added to the game, follow the numbering defined in the sheet.

STRINGS (required for the names of  the comm dlc wrestlers)

Thanks to Pozzum and LordJustice

List of Modified Strings here:

Hidden Content

TRONS

Trons for all the all dlc wrestlers listed below. The trons exclude sound. Thanks to PickleTennis:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9ddwo59y02ba2l/Titantrons+for+community+DLC.rar

Additional trons for Sabu, Sandman and Hall. Thanks to Tarnathos.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2i7dzg3itu5migg/Titantrons.zip

SOUND

Thanks to Sahailee for the updated sound file.

Track list

Hidden Content

Download - http://sh.st/vh3JC

Old sound file Thank you to julianBITW and Ticaliano

RENDERS

Thanks to jeremyc9 for creating the renders (updated 23/06/2015): https://mega.co.nz/#!6IUwUDbb!SvIuboSrHWPLUnz_85xgeM2MZRHO6QVEH77IOZSFhf8

I haven't had the time to look into how the renders are referenced for each wrestler. Will look into this when I get some time.

Looking forward to working with you guys to create the community dlc :)

I can understand that you guys are excited about adding wrestlers to the game. Keep in mind that this is quite an advanced topic, so take the time to read all the tutorials I have posted before asking any questions. Most of your questions have been already answered in the tutorials.

Go through these tutorials in the following order, I know that these concepts are new to most of you but read it a few times until you become familiar with them. It gets easier with time, so don't stress and have patience 

Video tutorial by JulianBTW:

Hidden Content

can any one make wwe2k15 Shane McMahon Mod please ?

can any one make wwe2k15 Shane McMahon Mod please ?