PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

I'll post a spreadsheet tomorrow with the id's I've previously assigned. I prefer to stick to id's assigned to wrestlers by the game devs in previous games.

In this way if the omitted wrestlers ever appear again I future games, it won't break the compatibility with the comm dlc.

As for original wrestlers redrooster devised a system where we assign the max slot number and work backwards I.e slot 500 moving downwards. It actually worked quite well.

Yeah I find  the moving backwards from the max thing is a good idea. We did that with our custom pac files on our arena mod so there wouldn't conflict with new pacs when the DLC arrived.

Got Goldberg in the game, he shows up on the creation suite perfectly, can edit the moveset, data, all that's working just fine. Only thing I don't know how to do. How do I select the fucker? He's not in bonus superstars so I'm just kinda' being an idiot and going in circles.

Aj Lee hack unfortunately. Steam controls the dlc files so we can't add them as bonus superstars...it sucks I know. But I did was just use xpacker to put AJ Lee in a new slot as a female (ch 297) and John Cena in new slot as a male (ch 140) then you'll still be able to use the characters in their proper genders and use the hacks to use new mods.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 1

Thank you for your work but he isn't working for me :/. Maybe I did something wrong. Did you've changed the German strings as well? Because I can't select him in-game. I have successfully injected all files and saved changes into memory but I can't select him via AJ Lee glitch. He's simply not there...

Edited by TheVisitorX

No I haven't done the strings in any other language except for English.

Verify that you have an additional wrestler in creation suite. If the strings are not done, the name will be incorrect but you will still ebb able to select the wrestler.

THANK YOU TEKKEN!!!

but i cant download nothing why? i go in Mega, for download a file of wrestler but i dont find nothing? What's wrong...i have create a account on mega, but what's i must to do? sorry for my english!

Hi Gamingfan,

can you help me? i read that you have downloaded the file? maybe i dont know how  use mega.nz, can you help me? why when i enter in the link i dont find nothing? i must copy the string and when i put taht? than a lot

This means that you either haven't added an entry to the def file or haven't copied the pac file to the pac/ch directory.

For me, the game loads goldberg even without adding him to the .def file

Hi Gamingfan,

can you help me? i read that you have downloaded the file? maybe i dont know how use mega.nz, can you help me? why when i enter in the link i dont find nothing? i must copy the string and when i put taht? than a lot

try this link https://mega.co.nz/#!k4Ul3LTR!AF2ulwjKjsGrBAmj1ICKyJI0AB-Q6eL6G24qp1BPseE

Edited by kim666

Got it now working as well. Which file is it to change the name? Ingame he is named Bray Wyatt (Manager) for me but can not find it in the German string.pac when opening thhe 000.pach file. Which filename is it in the English one?

Yes found the 4004 file und was just scrolling through the 0000 file by clicking every entry. But haven't found the entry of Bry Wyatt (Manager) wondering if it could be in another file?