PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

@Gammah88, thanks the trons are nice high quality trons.

Entrances from previous games cannot be imported, all my test thus far have failed. If someone has figured out how to do so let me know.

On the xbox 360 the comm dlc was limited to 32 wrestlers per official dlc, I'll have to take a look at the pc dlc to see if there are any restrictions. However if you want to add wrestlers as selectable using the AJ Lee glitch, then there is no limit.

Everyone else, this is not a request thread. If you want wrestlers added to the game you will have to create them.

I can't wait for the ability to add in new superstars. It'll make the game so much better with the addition of NXT guys that people are working on, and of course legends such as Goldberg and Scott Steiner.

It's funny that the majority of people want everybody from a-z

are they going to make them?

are they going to contribute in any way?

NO.

TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE

and half the time not even a thank you out of it.

medical-leech-back-pain-treatment.jpg

Edited by Gold

@gamerelite, your two wrestlers will be added to the roster.

@Tarnathos, I have not taken a look at the sound file. Can you add music to it?

Also how are the sounds referenced in the file? I ask because the moveset file references the sound via an id. If there are unused unnessary sounds in the sound file, we can replace these and reference the id instead of replacing existing wrestlers music. Either way however, if you are providing the sound file and trons, this would be the preferred way of adding trons.

@diamondcutterfan, DDP will be included with the wcw dlc and the attire you are requesting can easily be created. The aim of the community dlc is add wrestlers who are not in the game. If you would like to create some of the other wrestlers on your list, we can add them. I am limiting the roster to 10 though.

@skeeno, glad to have the help. Maybe work together with Tarnathos to create the sounds and trons.

To be honest, I never tried any hex editing yet. I am just using the Sound Injector Tool created by TheVisitorX. If you start it up it shows all entrance themes ingame and you just simple can replace it with the one you want.

The tool needs .wem files to do so which can be created in Wwise. Maybe that's even the easiest way to provide entrance themes to provide requested .wem files so everybody can replace any unneeded entrance theme by himself.

So it is free to everyone who wants to use which theme, as on this way there could be provided more themes of each wrestler and you can decide which one to use (e.g Jeff Hardy WWE theme or latest TNA theme). 

Still testing with volume etc but works very well. 

@gamerelite, your two wrestlers will be added to the roster.

@Tarnathos, I have not taken a look at the sound file. Can you add music to it?

Also how are the sounds referenced in the file? I ask because the moveset file references the sound via an id. If there are unused unnessary sounds in the sound file, we can replace these and reference the id instead of replacing existing wrestlers music. Either way however, if you are providing the sound file and trons, this would be the preferred way of adding trons.

@diamondcutterfan, DDP will be included with the wcw dlc and the attire you are requesting can easily be created. The aim of the community dlc is add wrestlers who are not in the game. If you would like to create some of the other wrestlers on your list, we can add them. I am limiting the roster to 10 though.

@skeeno, glad to have the help. Maybe work together with Tarnathos to create the sounds and trons.

To be honest, I never tried any hex editing yet. I am just using the Sound Injector Tool created by TheVisitorX. If you start it up it shows all entrance themes ingame and you just simple can replace it with the one you want.

The tool needs .wem files to do so which can be created in Wwise. Maybe that's even the easiest way to provide entrance themes to provide requested .wem files so everybody can replace any unneeded entrance theme by himself.

So it is free to everyone who wants to use which theme, as on this way there could be provided more themes of each wrestler and you can decide which one to use (e.g Jeff Hardy WWE theme or latest TNA theme). 

Still testing with volume etc but works very well. 

Does the tool work on the dlc sound files as well? If so, I'm sure there are lots of themes which are repeated in there which we can replace.

Awesome, so that should be the solution to adding themes. I'm sure the themes are referenced by Id, so I can add support for assigning the id's in the next update to X-Packer.

Some of the ones you'd expect to repeat (Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio) actually all just reference the same ID sadly. Ryback has three theme IDs, so there's that at least.

This is another one of those subjects I just want to post on to say I have no idea how to mod or the skills to do so buch much like the attitude mod being made with all the arenas etc I just want to thank you guys for all the work you are doing the ability to add further wrestlers etc will be amazing and I just want to say thank you! 

Might throw my hat in for movesets, but also depends on who is being made/modded etc.

Full list of the First DLC is in the First Post:

1. Goldberg - Tekken 57 / Bravebird. (I'm going to include both mods and you guys can use your favourite)

2. Scott Steiner - Tekken57 (attires not yet complete, still working the face)

3. Scott Hall - Tekken57 (attires not yet complete, still working the face)

4. Jeff Hardy - Bravebird

5. Eddie Guerrero - Bravebird

6. Finn Balor - Bravebird

7. Hideo Itami - GameElite

8. Kurt Angle- GameElite

Might throw my hat in for movesets, but also depends on who is being made/modded etc.

Full list of the First DLC is in the First Post:

1. Goldberg - Tekken 57 / Bravebird. (I'm going to include both mods and you guys can use your favourite)

2. Scott Steiner - Tekken57 (attires not yet complete, still working the face)

3. Scott Hall - Tekken57 (attires not yet complete, still working the face)

4. Jeff Hardy - Bravebird

5. Eddie Guerrero - Bravebird

6. Finn Balor - Bravebird

7. Hideo Itami - GameElite

8. Kurt Angle- GameElite

I'll probably do as many of them as I can. 

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

I'm personally not a fan of sound with titantrons, for when the framerate drops below a certain threshold during entrances, the audio hiccups badly as the video slows down with the framerate.

Then again, until we find out how to inject and access additional .wem audio files into the .pck files, it's likely the only real option save replacing other themes. If someone was able to do that, however, I would be happy to provide some .wem files for the community DLC wrestlers to contribute to the project that the compilers can inject into the respective .pck files.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thank you very much for the renders, much appreciated. Can someone convert these in the appropriate sizes for the game please.

I've decided to take the following approach in releasing this dlc as there are multiple people creating resources:

WRESTLERS

- The wrestler pac files will be released individually as they are completed. The pac files need to be named as per the slots assigned i.e.

1. Goldberg - 361

2. Steiner - 382

3. Scott Hall - 396

4. Jeff Hardy - 111

5. Eddie Guerrero - 156

6. Finn Balor - 499

7. Hideo Itami - 498

8. Kurt Angle- 129

So for example Goldberg will be ch361.pac. The wrestler should also have the corresponding wrestler info file (name, height, weight, attributes, etc) which can be injected with X-Packer.

I have already created a strings file with the following names assigned to the corresponding ID's:

6A53    Scott Hall
6A52    Goldberg
6A51    Scott Steiner
6A50    Rick Steiner
6A4F    Jeff Hardy
6a4E    Chris Benoit
6A4D    Kurt Angle
6A4C    Sabu
6A4B    SANDMAN
6A48    Eddie Guerrero
6A47    FINN BALOR
6A46    Hideo Itami

MOVESETS

The moveset file extracted by X-Packer contains the entrance and moveset. Please name your moveset file to correspond to the wrestler id i.e slot - 361.moveset will be Goldbergs moveset.

TRONS

We need to take a decision on wether to include music in the tron or to edit the sound file. If someone is willing to edit the sound file, this would be the preferred method.

The trons need to be in bink format. Please name your trons as follows: ENT_0wrestler_id_0_0.bk2 e.g. goldbergs tron would be ENT_0361_0_0.bk2.

RENDERS

We need renders in dds dxt 10 format in three different sizes. Please name your renders as follows: superstarid_a.dds,  superstarid_b.dds, superstarid_c.dds. e.g Goldberg 361_a.dds,  361_b.dds, 361_c.dds

I think this is the easiest approach in getting the community dlc rolling. As people get accustomed to using the various files, we add many more wrestlers to the game. It's also much fast if people upload the resources as they are completed, rather than waiting for me to compile everything and then upload.

• Like 1