It's Time for Wrestling to Get a Makeover

RevFury

So where oh where has the Good Rev been? And what is this all about? Well I went back...4 years to be exact, back to my roots when CAWing was solely morphing based, and Textures were only available to a select few. It was there I found my passion again for CAWing and after 1 Month of Creating I realized that I could finally put something together that I've wanted to do for a long time. An immensely Authentic, and innovatively interactive E-Fed showcasing all of my creations and showing how universe mode should have been in my opinion while touching up my skills. So the league was born, the new E-Fed that'll hopefully be closest to the real thing. With my own Storylines, authentic Camera Angles and Interactive ways that will make everyone involved, I hope you're interests arise. It's my new way of CAWing, so while new superstars get added to the league I'll post them and get feedback on needed tweaks, what's good and what's bad. So if you like what you see and are Ready for FLW let me know with a Comment either here or on the video, a Like or even a Subscription if wanted. And if this doesn't interest you also let me know.

Big Thanks to Everyone,
-Rev

Well My Apologies, I wasn't really sure how this would Turn out, or be perceived and I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section. Also one last apology if no one is interested in this and perhaps I shouldn't continue with this.

Scrap or Keep?

Will definitely do and hopefully enough people will get interested in this...maybe if and when Story Designer gets added to a New Game? Like perhaps 2K16. But until then expect more videos, and creations to surface.

It's no surprise this might not get very many hits but the League Lives another day. :)

-Rev