Bypass Chest Censor On Female Caws

tokidoim

1 - Start out with a Male body shape or use a code to make Layer 1 ( skin ) into a male shape ( offset 00000177, value 00000001 : See Wrester Mods )

2 - Add your upper body attire and designs and save. Make note of how many layers your CAW has.

3 - Shut off the game and make a code for the next available layer for the CAW to be an invisible skin layer. This skin layer will also change the body shape to female. Offset is 20000164 + ( 10*the layer number [ in HEX ] ). The value to use will be 02040012.

Example : CAW 1's Layer 17 is invisible skin layer ( follow along with Wrestler Mods and note the matching colors ) :

CAW 1's Address = 004B6460

Offset is 20000164 + ( 10*11 ) ( Layer 17 is in decimal, converted to HEX it will be Layer 11, thus 10*11 ) = 20000164 + 110 =20000274

CAE 1's Address + Offset = 004B6460 + 20000274 = 204B66D4

The value to use is 02040012

The code is 204B66D4 02040012 ( HEX NTSC )

4 - Start the game with your code active , adjust the design locations if necessary and save.

NOTE 1: Make sure you de-activate this code next time you restart. Once the code is deactivated, you can actually move the invisible skin layer to a different spot in your layer list if you need to. If the code is active, don't move the skin layer because the code will overwrite whatever gets moved into it's spot.

NOTE 2: Because the invisible skin layer determines the body shape, any layers that also change the CAW's body shape ( Pants, Jackets, Shoes, Gloves ) must go on AFTER the invisible skin layer. Consequently, you can also use the invisible skin layer to prevent those layers from changing the shape of the CAW.

This code only works for the chest censoring, not for the groin censoring.

nosig

Edited by tokidoim

Yup...you can get skintight everything except head polygons. ( You could probably get those skintight or changed to a different shape with a different value for the code...I can't imagine anyone would want that, though )

Another note : After messing around a little, I noticed that during the Edit Appearance Menu, when you try to move the designs with the invisible skin on, the blur shows up again. That's because the game has already loaded the skin's shape. From experience I know that there's a buffer which stores the data for 3 or 4 CAWs at a time, so even if you back out and reload the CAW, the blur will still show up in the Menu, but if you back out and load a few other CAWs, THEN return to the one you're working on, the design will show up again. This not is only to help you get the positioning of the designs correct. The blur WILL NOT show up in a match, even if looks blurred in the Edit Menu.

nosig

In order to make the code, you'll need to specify which layer you want to use.I suggest you make the CAW completely with a male shape and set all the chest designs. After you've got all the chest designs, copy an existing layer to replace the invisible skin with. Let me know what layer that is and the CAW # and I'll make the code for you. Make sure any layer that changes the shape of the body gets put on AFTER the layer you're going to use for invisible skin.

nosig

Do you mean sad that it was requested in the first place, sad that someone found a way to do it months later, sad that people are still playing the game, or sad that there's only maybe 3 users her who could actually understand all that crap I just posted?

nosig

Its not about Naked caws, I like making Non-wrestling CAWs, and its a pain trying to make for example spidergirl when it blurs everything on the chest.

PS> Im having some trouble understanding that up there.

:don

WALKTHROUGH TIME!!!

CAW 32's layer 25 is invisible skin:

Open up Wrestler Mods, and use the blue link under step 1 to open up kpdavatar's code converter in a separate window. In the code converter remember to select the BCA99B83 button in the "AR2 Encryption" box.

On the wrestler mods page, find the starting address for CAW 32 ( the red addys near the top of the page ) CAW 32 : 004BEC00

On the code converter page, select the Hex button under the "Code" box. Put CAW 32's address : 004BEC00 in the "Code:" box.

On the wrestler mods page, scroll down until you get to "Layer 25 modifiers." The code you're making will change the Texture mod, Layer ID and coverage shape. Instead of using the 16-bit offset for the Texture mod

100002F4 : Texture Mod, you'll use a 32-bit offset by replacing the 1 at the beginning to a 2, making your offset

200002F4 , so the code will affect Layer ID and Texture Coverage Shape also. ( Don't understand why? Relax, you don't need to. All the layer texture mod offsets start with a 1, just change the 1 to a 2. ) Unless you screwed up, you should be done with the Wrestler Mods thread.

Back on the code converter page, put the offset 200002F4 in the "Hex Offset" box.

Click the "Add Offset" box. The "Code:" box should read 204BEEF4 00000000 now. This is the Hex NTSC address that affects CAW 32's Layer 25 Texture mod, Layer ID and Texture Coverage Shape.

Now all you need is the value, which I've already supplied in the first post of this thread : 02040012. On the code converter page, put this value in place of the 00000000 part of 204BEEF4 00000000 in the "Code:" box. The "Code:" box should read 204BEEF4 02040012. This is the Hex NTSC code for CAW 32's Layer 25 to be invisible skin.

Now select the GSv3 button under the "Code:" box. The "Code:" box should now read 24D01168 34F0D3A8. There's your code!

NOTE: I don't know for sure, but I believe that there is an (M) Code for the GS2v3/4 that allows you to use unencrypted Hex codes. If you can use Hex codes on your GS2v3, you won't need to bother with the last step, selecting the GSv3 button. You'll just use the Hex NTSC code you got in the previous step.

nosig

Edited by tokidoim

'welcome.

I don't convert to ARMax...I downloaded the converter prog. just to see if it worked. After I saw it did, I dumped it. There's a link to it somewhere in this forum...

nosig

:x Ok , sorry about this ,but I am one of those thick skulled people who dont get something unless its beat into our heads. I have a ARMAX For the US Console , and the typical ps2 , How do I get this code to work for me? What do I need to put in for the code and then how do I apply it in the game . Correct me if I am wrong but its all hingeing on the CAW number you create and the layer you apply the skin to ? Right? Well some one let me know thanks! :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Toki, please see if you can help me out here. I can put the code together for whatever layer I want <--This part I got. But what gender do I start with, male or female? I tried the Male with a code to make his skin the female skin. I would go in and set the skin, then exit, go back in, and he would have the female stance. I would save and then reset. After putting in the invisible layer code, and reloading the CAW, he had a weird female shape, but still had the male head and neck shape and skin. Could you tell me what to start with please?

• 3 weeks later...