WWE Designs Logos Mod [BETA #3 Available For Download]

Gammah88

AND THE IT KEEP CRASHING AFTER I CHOOSE DEAN LOGO AND PRESS ACCEPT THE GAME CLOSES PLEX FIX THE BUGS 

NICE WORK BUT WHY DEAN AMBROSE LOGO IS IN RED !!! ITS GREY NOT RED AND I CANT CHANGE THE COLOR IN GAME CAN U FIX IT PLEZ 

Why do you speak in CAPS ?

brothers I put your mod the logos.. but  all logos are displayed by default..You have any solutions?¿

just press them , the icons itself is default 

Yes Brother recently I gave me..But the logo the dean ambrose It is in red..the beta 3 fix this?

No need for caps guys :) Also to answer your question about deans logo being red i did not change it myself it was like that when i downloaded the image off the net. I personally think the logo as it is looks cool and i don't think i will change it. Lastly i have not worked on the icons themselves i will tackle that this weekend.

Edited by Gammah88

ok one last request can u upload the original logo file of the game becuz mine was deleted by mistake only if u can if u can't no problem  :)

Edited by hamadamedo

ok one last request can u upload the original logo file of the game becuz mine was deleted by mistake only if u can if u can't no problem  :)

If you bought the game use the 'Replace Missing Files' function via Steam Library. 

NO I DIDNOT BOUGHT IT IT'S A RELOADED VERSION

Then you will receive No Help from any of us. 

Well, some of us. But they shall be shunned.

Glad you asked dude they can be done in fact i will have most icons done this weekend. If i confused you before saying they cannot then my bad :) (also added you to steam lol)

Edited by Gammah88

hey if I wanted to upload my own logos to the game that I had on a thumb drive do I have to use community creations or could I just place the files in a folder in game?

u r soo old school u acting like iam the only one who got it there a billion people have the reloaded version becuz why the hell we will pay for a game full of bugs while i just can download it for free 

Edited by hamadamedo

u r soo old school u acting like iam the only one who got it there a billion people have the reloaded version becuz why the hell we will pay for a game full of bugs while i just can download it for free 

how ironic  :/

Eh, I already bought the game for PS4. I have all my textures on my computer from when I was a console head. I don't condone pirating in any way. Just modding.

Anybody can help me?

Hey it's not too hard. Just go into this directory and replace the file with the Op's file (back up your original file)

WWE 2k15 Folder -> pac -> edit 

Now drop the file you downloaded in the 'edit' folder