AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

I do not understand, you're playing in wwe 2k15 on PC and install mods using the pac file, but I play the wii and just because of this, I ask the texture instead of pac file to just as you play with this great mod

A texture can easily be stolen and passed onto many hands! In a pac file its a little more difficult. If you really badly need one then make it yourself! Now honestly, we have all been polite, but now you're just really annoying a lot of people, just quit asking its for the best. 

Well, everything is clear, thank you and on this

and to let you know I'm not the kind of person who will transmit textures from hand to hand, I started working in this area and I know how difficult it is to make such a masterpiece

Any news on the Kevin Owens? When you guys are done can you consider making a Matt Hardy, or the Duleyz, or any TNA or WWE star that's quite popular to the fans. Thanks.

Edited by doit4thevine

From the way that things have been going, I would assume that after Hideo Itami is released there won't be a lot of superstars that people would want to make. We have Joe, Owens, Balor. That's basically all the main new guys from NXT. 

I made moveset and info files for Finn Balor, I added him as a new character in slot 499 to go with the community DLC so I don't know how well it will work if you've replaced someone.

Entrance preview:

Moveset: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66eb73yt1fb7krv/Slot_-_499.moveset

Info: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r188uqyl2kkd4mn/Slot_-_499.pofo

Thanks for this, but How do you select the alternate Attire (non painted) in Slot 499?

From the way that things have been going, I would assume that after Hideo Itami is released there won't be a lot of superstars that people would want to make. We have Joe, Owens, Balor. That's basically all the main new guys from NXT. 

there are guys like Enzo Amore that are hard to make in CAW that I'd still like to see in model form.

People are working on a bunch of other older stars people are also making here and there.

• Like 1

there are guys like Enzo Amore that are hard to make in CAW that I'd still like to see in model form.

People are working on a bunch of other older stars people are also making here and there.

well me and GameElite did made Enzo on 360 but never released him i will see what i could do :)

Oh yeah. I tried making Enzo via CAS, but I just can't seem to shape the head and hair to look anything like him (I have a WIP version up on Community Creations under my name if anybody's interested). I guess you can't teach that. ;)

I'd be so glad if anyone could make a great Enzo Amore. Maybe Big Cass, too.

Also, people will likely keep doing classic wrestlers, and I'm surprised nobody has tackled any of the NXT Women like Sasha Banks, Bailey, Charlotte, Becky Lynch,Carmella, Alexa Bliss etc. yet either, especially with the lack of Divas in the game. Plus there's always talent from other promotions that could be done.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Oh yeah. I tried making Enzo via CAS, but I just can't seem to shape the head and hair to look anything like him (I have a WIP version up on Community Creations under my name if anybody's interested). I guess you can't teach that. ;)

Also, people will likely keep doing classic wrestlers, and I'm surprised nobody has tackled any of the NXT Women like Sasha Banks, Bailey, Charlotte, Becky Lynch,Carmella, Alexa Bliss etc. yet either, especially with the lack of Divas in the game. Plus there's always talent from other promotions that could be done.

Actually the thing is we've created indy wrestlers its just its really time consuming to make them all over again after we already put a lot of work in them

u can see here

Actually the thing is we've created indy wrestlers its just its really time consuming to make them all over again after we already put a lot of work in them

u can see here

That's great work, of course. It's too bad there isn't an easy and quick way to port models from the consoles. Hopefully someone will create them for the PC as well in time.

Kevin Owens released in 1st post for now he will replace lesnar but u can rename his pac no and pach name to anyone u wan to replace

I think he should replace a Mark Henry. Either H.O.P or 11. They are around the same height/weight. 

Kevin Owens released in 1st post for now he will replace lesnar but u can rename his pac no and pach name to anyone u wan to replace

I think he should replace a Mark Henry. Either H.O.P or 11. They are around the same height/weight. 

it really doen't matter tbh i only tested him over lesnar that's why his pac no is 343 if u wanna replace henry then just change his pac no to 447 and rename his pach to 00044702

that's it

it really doen't matter tbh i only tested him over lesnar that's why his pac no is 343 if u wanna replace henry then just change his pac no to 447 and rename his pach to 00044702

that's it

I will, I just like to be one with the community in their choice of replacements. It would seem that others are instead replacing Bryan '12, which also makes sense.