AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

please give me texture Finn Balor swear that never again will ask the texture only once

Seriously dude stop cluttering up the guy's mod page they've already said to make you're own

please give me texture Finn Balor swear that never again will ask the texture only once

dude fuck off

11 posts, I bet it was 11 Bálor texture request lol

He requested the Bálor texture 4 Times, your Ryback texture 1 time and X-Packer for free xD

• Like 1

So guys any help with the moveset? i dont watch NXT so i have no idea what are the move set of Finn Balor...

This kevin owens though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys any help with the moveset? i dont watch NXT so i have no idea what are the move set of Finn Balor...

you probably could find one on AgeofSandow or righteous youtube they are great at making movesets

Made some changes in t-shirt yesterday will try him in-game to see how it looks if everything works fine we will release Owens

thx for answering me :) i hope everything works well !! :)

I made moveset and info files for Finn Balor, I added him as a new character in slot 499 to go with the community DLC so I don't know how well it will work if you've replaced someone.

Entrance preview:

Moveset: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66eb73yt1fb7krv/Slot_-_499.moveset

Info: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r188uqyl2kkd4mn/Slot_-_499.pofo

Good job man, can you share that titatron video you made or found? I can't find a simple one like that anywhere on youtube.

I made moveset and info files for Finn Balor, I added him as a new character in slot 499 to go with the community DLC so I don't know how well it will work if you've replaced someone.

Entrance preview:

Moveset: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66eb73yt1fb7krv/Slot_-_499.moveset

Info: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r188uqyl2kkd4mn/Slot_-_499.pofo

Good job man, can you share that titatron video you made or found? I can't find a simple one like that anywhere on youtube.

I believe it's from here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56693-skeeno-titantrons-and-music-post-dlc-update/

I remember him having something like that (Credit: Skeeno)

You could also download the moveset from community creations (search for moveset instead of superstar). Last I checked, there were some good ones out there for Balor.

Or, of there is no moveset, just download a CAW with moveset from there and then copy the moveset to your modded wrestler in create a moveset. Save it and after that you can delete the CAW.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Yes I think the tron I used was from that pack originally but I adjusted the levels because it seemed too grey and looped and blended it so it didn't jump every few seconds. I can upload it but I'm not sure if I should as it wasn't my original creation.

Can you tell me how to import these thing like slot and moveset. I am a newbie. Btw, Finn looks great!!

Can you tell me how to import these thing like slot and moveset. I am a newbie. Btw, Finn looks great!!

pleasee, help mee guyss

SMK will you update Balor?

i might but atm focusing on Owens cuz he is still giving us problem cuz of that t-shirt 2nd attempt didn't turned out well too

i might do something with the t-shirt like i did with our Owens mod on 360

SMK will you update Balor?

i might but atm focusing on Owens cuz he is still giving us problem cuz of that t-shirt 2nd attempt didn't turned out well too

i might do something with the t-shirt like i did with our Owens mod on 360

Attire from beast in the east it would be great!

I do not understand, you're playing in wwe 2k15 on PC and install mods using the pac file, but I play the wii and just because of this, I ask the texture instead of pac file to just as you play with this great mod

I do not understand, you're playing in wwe 2k15 on PC and install mods using the pac file, but I play the wii and just because of this, I ask the texture instead of pac file to just as you play with this great mod

A texture can easily be stolen and passed onto many hands! In a pac file its a little more difficult. If you really badly need one then make it yourself! Now honestly, we have all been polite, but now you're just really annoying a lot of people, just quit asking its for the best. 

• Like 1