AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

For the unpainted version, you have to use the alternate attire of Chris Jericho (retro). His original attire is the war paint one.

I have a question if anyone is interested in answering. I am kind of new to this modding stuff. WHY was Chris Jericho (retro) chosen for replacement ? Was he chosen at random or is it because his body kinda looks like Bailor's ? I mean, there are plenty of DLC characters people don't use ( Ryback '13, 2 retro Del rios, 2 retro Mark henrys, 2 retro Sheamus-es, Randy Ortons, Jimmy and Jey Uso '12 version, etc. ). Is it because the body types woudn't match ?

If Chris Jericho retro version was chosen at random though, I believe many people would want a DLC character replaced instead of Retro Jericho which is essential for a 03-04 universe mode. In this case scenario, I would nicely request for another version of Bailor which replaces some random DLC character from above. If it is too difficult to release a new version of Bailor, I would be wonderful if at least Kevin Owens will be released using a wrestler from above.

question, I'm not able to download until much later is there stats/moveset included or just the model for now?

Just the Model, but i made the Moveset and Info for myself if you want i could send it to you.

question, I'm not able to download until much later is there stats/moveset included or just the model for now?

Just the Model, but i made the Moveset and Info for myself if you want i could send it to you.

That would be very helpful for me if you want to PM it to me

@I Hate Mondays i chose jericho cuz he had 2 attires already and i was testing baor over him that's why i chose to replace jericho

if u want to replace any other character just change pac file name and pach name as per pac file's name

@I Hate Mondays i chose jericho cuz he had 2 attires already and i was testing baor over him that's why i chose to replace jericho

if u want to replace any other character just change pac file name and pach name as per pac file's name

You mean just changing the numbers in the file name without any extra tools ? are you sure that works ?

You mean just changing the numbers in the file name without any extra tools ? are you sure that works ?

Yes, you change the pac name just by renaming it, and you change the pachs names using a hex editor (ie: HxD).

Question.

If I use this Balor and overwrite the wrestler, and then edit attire and Save as a CAW withOUT using as alternate attire.  And then re load my backed up pac file of who was overwritten, will Balor still exist as a CAW?

Awesome work, I used it in a Showcase video, I hope you don't mind. Full credit is given. Owens looking good

man, how could you use advance entrance? when i select advance entrance with add wrestler(goldberg, paige, samoa joe...), it were freezing every time. so I thought it allow only easy entrance.

but if it's possible to make advance entrance with add wrestler, plz let me know...

Awesome work, I used it in a Showcase video, I hope you don't mind. Full credit is given. Owens looking good

man, how could you use advance entrance? when i select advance entrance with add wrestler(goldberg, paige, samoa joe...), it were freezing every time. so I thought it allow only easy entrance.

but if it's possible to make advance entrance with add wrestler, plz let me know...

I didn't add Balor, he replaces Jericho '02 for me.

why cant i use him? because i changed him to del rio 11

Did you renamed the patch files to?

Yes but im still learning how to hex edit