AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

Looks awesome man. Love the painted version of him. Something about his nose (maybe nostrils) I don't like on the unpainted version, but I can't tell you why.  The painted version masks it, and looks great though. Great work. 

EDIT: Just relooked at it zoomed in, I think its the shadowing/shading on the tip of his nose, on the underneath maybe. That's something I could tweak myself for my own personal use though, so I'm not worried about it. Looks great. 

Edited by wtferrell

I'm not sure who you used for your base, but is there any slot for a t-shirt to be added to a second copy of the without paint attire (for entrances). It would be cool to have an alternate attire where he comes out with a Bullet Club tee.

Loving the Finn Balor so far but a few tweak need to fixed before release. :)

1. There is no paint under his armpit so best clear that off.

nopaintarmpit.jpg

2. The shoulder paint need to be a bit more closer to his armbands as the gap between it looks too big and also need more dotted and faded alittle abit.

shoulderpaint.jpg

3. The hair model looks werid and looked more like a young Tyson Kidd hairdo. It need more hair near the back of his head and a little bit wider.

hair.jpg

Edited by DTHayward7

Loving the Finn Balor so far but a few tweak need to fixed before release. :)

1. There is no paint under his armpit so best clear that off.

2. The shoulder paint need to be a bit more closer to his armbands as the gap between it looks too big and also need more dotted and faded alittle abit.

3. The hair model looks werid and looked more like a young Tyson Kidd hairdo. It need more hair near the back of his head and a little bit wider.

I totally agree with this. These improvements would be great. 

Great job on Finn, looking forward to Owens. One quick thing though, when I download your Balor I only get the war painted attire and I can't quite figure out how to get the non-painted one to show. Any advice?