AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

After my NXT Pack, it's more than likely I am done with PC modding for this year. I will of course still be releasing my unfinished mods. 

I would like to thank everybody for there support, it's be a roller coaster of 5 months.

As you know I spend a lot of time modding on last gen, so my intention is with that until 2K16 comes out on PC.

• Like 4

After my NXT Pack, it's more than likely I am done with PC modding for this year. I will of course still be releasing my unfinished mods. 

I would like to thank everybody for there support, it's be a roller coaster of 5 months.

As you know I spend a lot of time modding on last gen, so my intention is with that until 2K16 comes out on PC.

is sad to ser you go also :C your work was very good i hope you don't quit maybe you could relax a litle bit? Like making a mod after 2 weeks i don't know, it's your will anyways THANKYOU

is sad to ser you go also :C your work was very good i hope you don't quit maybe you could relax a litle bit? Like making a mod after 2 weeks i don't know, it's your will anyways THANKYOU

I'm not quitting, I am going onto 2K16 last gen to mod it. I fully intend to return when WWE 2K16 PC has been released!

• Like 1

I'm not quitting, I am going onto 2K16 last gen to mod it. I fully intend to return when WWE 2K16 PC has been released!

We thank your hard work but I still think you should keep modding for 2k15 but whit some relax y'know I love to play whit your mods and of auday too ;)  

Edited by boxermalote