AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

@GameElite™
I downloaded your Sin Cara 6 attire pack, edited with HxD to match with pofo/moveset slot 342.
Already edited string and misc files to have proper name and 6 attires.
The problem is, whatever attire number I choose, it's either only the Gold or the Yellow one.
What do you think did I miss? Thanks!

@GameElite™
I downloaded your Sin Cara 6 attire pack, edited with HxD to match with pofo/moveset slot 342.
Already edited string and misc files to have proper name and 6 attires.
The problem is, whatever attire number I choose, it's either only the Gold or the Yellow one.
What do you think did I miss? Thanks!

Yup, it seemes like something went wrong. Only gold and yellow attires here, too. ;)

By the way, if you fix it, just leave them as separate .pac files instead, it's much easier to troubleshoot, mix, match and swap attires this way.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thanks guys, I will look into your suggestions.

Looks good. Before you make the changes you should back up the current version. I think the current version would make a pretty good base for Bobby Fish if you ever want to make him.

80-k3FCVdX.png

Thanks to JulianBITW for testing yet again! This still needs work with some normals and then I think its ready to go! :D

mannnnnn your are the man its the wwe 2k14 head model right ?  that slater its pretty cool great job

80-k3FCVdX.png

Thanks to JulianBITW for testing yet again! This still needs work with some normals and then I think its ready to go! :D

mannnnnn your are the man its the wwe 2k14 head model right ?  that slater its pretty cool great job

No! I resculpted another base.

• Like 2

80-k3FCVdX.png

wow that sounds pretty cool man looks like him you are the man dude !

80-k3FCVdX.png

Awesome Job! Thanks for all the hard work.