AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

How about you collaborate with GameElite on Too Cool? He said he'd do it if someone was willing to collaborate. I'm just imagining how great that would be :p

I don't like them, I only do guys that I like. :p

Dam :p How about Jonhnny Mundo?

How do I install the extra clothes of sin cara ?

You don't need Xpacker. Just paste the alternate attire files in the pac/ch folder and edit your misc01_start.pac and misc01_start_dlc60.pac files in HxD to unlock them as alternate attires. 

If you don't know how to do that, download this mod by Cave Waverider: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56574-universal-alternate-attire-unlock/

And follow this tutorial by Pozzum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vanothuI27s 

Hey I checked around the thread and didn't see this question asked. Does your Finn Balor V2 have to replace retro Jericho even if I add my own POFO?

No, it doesn't. Just change the name of the number you want (eg. chxxx.pac to ch499.pac) and open up the file in HxD, scroll till you see the same number and make that the number you want as well (eg. xxx02 to 49902)

Awesome buddy, I will add them to a single pac :D

Gday  mate seen a video on youtube with your tommy dreamer in it has it been released else were cheers mate ..

Also letting you no incase you have been ripped off cheers

Gday  mate seen a video on youtube with your tommy dreamer in it has it been released else were cheers mate ..

Not finished yet man, its still a work in progress, I gave that guy permission.

All good just letting you no incase you got screwed i no how much work you guys do :)

All good just letting you no incase you got screwed i no how much work you guys do :)

Thanks man! :D