AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

Rhyno

By Auday Elyafe, face texture by .RaieE. & hair by MinchoSheen

COpHkuH.jpg

mITZk4M.jpg

I would really appreciate suggestions if you don't like it rather than just coming in as an asshole and saying it looks nothing like him, and please don't be here posting photos of him expecting that I'll be able to do anything about it to get him to look better because in my eyes I think he started looking good after update 3 so when you post a picture I will try to compare between the picture and the mod and I will find nothing to edit, not because it's perfect but because I think I already done the best I could. If you post some suggestions then that would help out because you would help me notice the mistakes I made but simply thhrowing a LQ picture here and saying heyo take that as a ref won't really do it.

Rhyno

COpHkuH.jpg

mITZk4M.jpg

I would really appreciate suggestions if you don't like it rather than just coming in as an asshole and saying it looks nothing like him, and please don't be here posting photos of him expecting that I'll be able to do anything about it to get him to look better because in my eyes I think he started looking good after update 3 so when you post a picture I will try to compare between the picture and the mod and I will find nothing to edit, not because it's perfect but because I think I already done the best I could. If you post some suggestions then that would help out because you would help me notice the mistakes I made but simply thhrowing a LQ picture here and saying heyo take that as a ref won't really do it.

dude the face looks good but i little bit work in the cheeks  , the shoulders  and the legs its my opinion but after of all looks good the model only you need to reduce and  fix that things and would be perfect man

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9sVP_WIUAEcrVa.jpghttps://41.media.tumblr.com/708abaf59f8a83b4a5ca104452305c36/tumblr_nnzcul3fUX1si9kpgo1_500.png

Rhyno

COpHkuH.jpg

mITZk4M.jpg

I'll fix the texture

• Like 2

Rhyno

COpHkuH.jpg

mITZk4M.jpg

dude the face looks good but i little bit work in the cheeks  , the shoulders  and the legs its my opinion but after of all looks good the model only you need to reduce and  fix that things and would be perfect man

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9sVP_WIUAEcrVa.jpghttps://41.media.tumblr.com/708abaf59f8a83b4a5ca104452305c36/tumblr_nnzcul3fUX1si9kpgo1_500.png

Thanks man, I haven't touched the body morph yet. I will fix the body when I am done from all the attires and face. The reason the cheeks are looking really boney is because the facial animation is disabled and his face would look really dull without them especially that at most matches he has that angry expression, if you guys would like me to remove that I can do it tho.

Rhyno-620x350.jpg

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

im not sure if its possible but could you put some hair over his face ?? rhyno always has hair on his face also as been said fatten the cheeks a little 

Edited by easygee

I would say to smooth down the face a bit. Even now Rhyno has a bit of a babyface. You can probably keep a bit of the definition, but as it is now the cheekbones are a bit overwhelming.

Will do, thanks.

im not sure if its possible but could you put some hair over his face ?? rhyno always has hair on his face also as been said fatten the cheeks a little 

Hmmm not really, sculpting that would be a pain in the ass and I think it would act like a block then and glitch. I can try to add some hair on the texture tho, never been a fan of it but if you guys would like to see what it looks like?

plz add sin cara pofo and movesets

Don't worry, I'll do that.

Perhaps we should come up with some central thread for pofo/moveset links as a lot of yours and others hard work is often lost in the comments of these various threads.

• Like 3

Perhaps we should come up with some central thread for pofo/moveset links as a lot of yours and others hard work is often lost in the comments of these various threads.

If you made it, then I would pin it for you man! :D

Great Idea Lordjustice17 :)

If you made it, then I would pin it for you man! :D

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58251-movesetpofo-database/

I made a new thread. I haven't populated it with any links yet but I'll start setting if up when I get home tonight. If anyone knows of any links floating around out there please post them in the comments with the name of the character and the name of the user who created the files.

• Like 1