AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

Looks nothing like Baron Corbin at all.

How to get a better one:

1-Stop being an ignorant asshole.

2-Try doing quarter of what I did.

3-Come up with something better.

It was my first mod, at least I am trying to do something for community rather than downloading people's shit and telling them that it looks nothing like what it's supposed to be.

• Like 2

Just when I thought I finished this mod:

This problem occurs, I have disabled the animations but I still get this problem! Does anyone know how I can fix it?

This is the best I could get Matt to look like, I've tweaked it like 6 times and I can't get it to look right. :/ I am thinking about not releasing the Bucks and work on something else.

CSLqij8.jpg

http://imgur.com/CSLqij8,vAk431O,iyA7VTj,YIAHfx2,YBnmj1a,55DsrPJ,fSNLLmB,5eSDl2H,VLG6pc6,nXC9v4E,or9LW0E#4

Even if you release it how they are that be awesome been wating the bucks and dreamer in my game for a while up to you but

keep it up dude

• Like 1

This is the best I could get Matt to look like, I've tweaked it like 6 times and I can't get it to look right. :/ I am thinking about not releasing the Bucks and work on something else.

CSLqij8.jpg

http://imgur.com/CSLqij8,vAk431O,iyA7VTj,YIAHfx2,YBnmj1a,55DsrPJ,fSNLLmB,5eSDl2H,VLG6pc6,nXC9v4E,or9LW0E#4

Even if you release it how they are that be awesome been wating the bucks and dreamer in my game for a while up to you but

keep it up dude

Agreed. They look a lot better than anything we have already.

If you want to hold back a release to continue working on them then fair enough, but if you plan to move onto something new I'd like to see them released as is. They are definitely good enough that I would be happy to use them.

recently Nick Jackson has been wearing an armband like cesaro's on i think its his right arm and Matt has wrist wrap on his right arm and wrist and hand wrap on his left (roh 8-12-15)

recently Nick Jackson has been wearing an armband like cesaro's on i think its his right arm and Matt has wrist wrap on his right arm and wrist and hand wrap on his left (roh 8-12-15)

refs?

Nick wears the armband very rarely so It's not too important and Matt has a hand wrap on his right hand (not left like what was originally implied) possibly because of the broken hand he suffered last year.

Edited by Penguin

refs?

Nick wears the armband very rarely so It's not too important and Matt has a hand wrap on his right hand (not left like what was originally implied) possibly because of the broken hand he suffered last year.

refs? :p

refs?

refs? :p

http://getlostphotography.smugmug.com/

Scott Finkelstein is a wrestling photographer who does a lot of ROH shows, he has a lot of great refs. though some of his ROH shows are password protected because they're for the TV tapings and they haven't aired yet, but they should be cleared once they air.