AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

@legrandcissarcix has a Doc Gallows close to release and was talking to me about doing Bad Luck Fale, Karl Anderson and Tama Tonga. Maybe he can collab with you guys and do those guys, so you guys can do more requests :)

That Doc Gallows was my model and base textures, I have also already completed Karl Anderson as well as Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga.

Oh ok, my bad then :p 

@legrandcissarcix has a Doc Gallows close to release and was talking to me about doing Bad Luck Fale, Karl Anderson and Tama Tonga. Maybe he can collab with you guys and do those guys, so you guys can do more requests :)

That Doc Gallows was my model and base textures, I have also already completed Karl Anderson as well as Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga.

Ohhh that's awesome! Can't wait *_*

sorry guys i will upload doc gallows soon as i can i dont have too much time because i  was in my controls in the hospital of  my eye  and other things but I'll upload as fast as possible today or tomorrow

sorry guys i will upload doc gallows soon as i can i dont have too much time because i  was in my controls in the hospital of  my eye  and other things but I'll upload as fast as possible today or tomorrow

That's totally fine man. Your health comes first so don't even worry about it. Release it when you can :)

Hope you get better bro.