AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

I ended up banning him, very tired though hopefully @GameElite™ can clean up some of this stuff.

Thank you Poz for keeping an eye on this topic! :p 

80-ZJcYwI6.png

Pretty sure matching the tattoos was a pain in the ass. :p

Nah buddy, it was pretty easy. I used Photoshop's 3D tool :p 

looks great, can't wait to update. I tried to send you a PM, guess your box is full. 

Anyway I used some partial parts of textures from amazing-maze's rock mod with permission of course. His mod says you helped with textures. So I just wanted you to know that I didn't know which part of his mod that I used if it was yours or not, but I did give you credit anyway. I didn't want anyone to get upset if I did indeed use parts of your textures. 

looks great, can't wait to update. I tried to send you a PM, guess your box is full. 

Anyway I used some partial parts of textures from amazing-maze's rock mod with permission of course. His mod says you helped with textures. So I just wanted you to know that I didn't know which part of his mod that I used if it was yours or not, but I did give you credit anyway. I didn't want anyone to get upset if I did indeed use parts of your textures. 

Try now.

Try now.

Message sent. Sir.

As sort of a goodbye from the 2K15 PC modding, SMK and I have decided to make a NJPW pack.

But we need your help, is anyone willing to help us? 

i hhave never mod but im willing to help :D what do you want?

As sort of a goodbye from the 2K15 PC modding, SMK and I have decided to make a NJPW pack.

We need someone who can assist with modelling and texturing. 

We need someone who can assist with modelling and texturing. 

then i cant help :C but if you need pics or logos give me a call :p

Unfortunately, can't help either but gotta admit, a NJPW pack sounds super exciting. Perhaps the likes of Legrand, Eri or brave can land you a hand. Just aguessing.

Out of curiosity, which superstars were you thinking on doing?

• Like 1

NJPW Pac Roster

Bad Luck Fale

Karl Anderson

AJ Styles

Doc Gallows

Tama Tonga

Kenny Omega

The Briscoes

ReDragons

Ricochet

Other Japanese wrestlers (Requests if time)

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 3

NJPW Pac Roster

Bad Luck Fale

Karl Anderson

AJ Styles

Doc Gallows

Tama Tonga

Kenny Omega

The Briscoes

ReDragons

Ricochet

Other Japanese wrestlers (Requests if time)

Uff, awesome list. Personally, and this is just a small advice, I think you should go for those who aren't being created or have been created yet. For example, there's bravebird's AJ Styles and PH_Guy also has AJ Style coming out.

As for the rest, looks top, can't really say anything else. As for japanese wrestlers, I would say Okada or Hiroshi Tanahashi probably.

• Like 1

@legrandcissarcix has a Doc Gallows close to release and was talking to me about doing Bad Luck Fale, Karl Anderson and Tama Tonga. Maybe he can collab with you guys and do those guys, so you guys can do more requests :)

That Doc Gallows was my model and base textures, I have also already completed Karl Anderson as well as Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga.

• Like 1