AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

download link for stardust?

Not yet released

Any idea when it's going to be released?

Nope. @GameElite™ would know better :) 

I canceled my mod, there were so many problems constantly occurring. Go and download the one made by AJ_Heelturn! He did an awesome job! 

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 2

Hello GameElite , after you finish your mods that are in progress , create the finn balor with jack the ripper painting ? thank you
Edited by Geovane 3:16
  • Like 1

Hello AGS , after you finish your mods that are in progress , create the finn balor with jack the ripper painting ? thank you

I have 3 mods left to finish but I might possibly do this, depends if that leads to the 'collapse' of the PC modding section that I have so called brought along! ;)

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 2

Hello AGS , after you finish your mods that are in progress , create the finn balor with jack the ripper painting ? thank you

I have 3 mods left to finish but I might possibly do this, depends if that leads to the 'collapse' of the PC modding section that I have so called brought

are u leaving pc modding? btw  ur mods look are awesome...would u mind if i say u need to redo rikishi, doesnt look like him

I have 3 mods left to finish but I might possibly do this, depends if that leads to the 'collapse' of the PC modding section that I have so called brought

are u leaving pc modding? btw  ur mods look are awesome...would u mind if i say u need to redo rikishi, doesnt look like him

Yes! Only on the PC side of things though.

• Like 1

Yes! Only on the PC side of thing

are u a girl? 

I have 3 mods left to finish but I might possibly do this, depends if that leads to the 'collapse' of the PC modding section that I have so called brought along! ;)

it would be amazing

will you be back in case there is a 2k16 pc?

I honestly do not know, for now say yes.

Adios my friend! Carry on with your awesome modding on the console :D 

Thank you for being supportive and helping me out with modding stuff!

will you be back in case there is a 2k16 pc?

I honestly do not know, for now say yes.

Adios my friend! Carry on with your awesome modding on the console :D 

Thank you for being supportive and helping me out with modding stuff!

No problem man, I will still be finishing my final 3 mods though. :p 

• Like 2

What 'collapse' did you bring along? :p 

Hope you return for 2k16 buddy. thanks for all the help you gave me :) 

What 'collapse' did you bring along? :p 

Hope you return for 2k16 buddy. thanks for all the help you gave me :) 

No problem buddy!

Hey AGS! Great mods bro. I have a request: i miss the pofo and the moveset of Johnny Gargano. Do you have it?

I never released Gargano anyway so what's the point? :p Did anyone make Gargano when I left?

Sorry Bro... i had hope to see Gargano vs Rollins on my game, haha. Anyway thanks for the reply.

Hey AGS! Great mods bro. I have a request: i miss the pofo and the moveset of Johnny Gargano. Do you have it?

I never released Gargano anyway so what's the point? :p Did anyone make Gargano when I left?

Sorry Bro... i had hope to see Gargano vs Rollins on my game, haha. Anyway thanks for the reply.

Maybe when 2k16 is released on PC I will rework him. :)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

2E5DFE6340C3856F080F576A9B0A1647BAC9B6BD

9807826DDA8E641F4A57B74CD3FD629D306B004E

71B66D58F28D35AE71B1963126CC6AD07FCCA499

I updated my Sin Cara mod, he will be uploaded very shortly, I just need to edit up the mask as there are some glitches!

Thank you to eri619 for helping with the head morphing. 

• Like 5