AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

hello GameElite, i just check on your tool
 call pacidentifer its really cool , and i do like to ask where do i found the Files for item/Weapon in ps3 multiman ?

and you know how to change/transfer moveset of the game or where do i found the moveset File?

i try your PM but it didnt send it so sorry :D

Hi, I have a question here: it seems like Hideo is the ch498.pac, but when I downloaded the file name is 327, which is Justin Gabriel's slot... can I just rename the file as ch498 or this will cause the game to crash? :S

Thanks and congratulations for all the great work!

it will work except don't go to superstar editer if you wanna change his attire or something it will crash!!

I did it and Hideo Itami appears on "My WWE", also in the bonus character selection menu on exhibition mode, the problem comes when I select him; the match never starts... possible solution? Thank you ;)

it will work except don't go to superstar editer if you wanna change his attire or something it will crash!!

I did it and Hideo Itami appears on "My WWE", also in the bonus character selection menu on exhibition mode, the problem comes when I select him; the match never starts... possible solution? Thank you ;)

Did you just rename it? You need to hex edit it as well. On EMD, you need to change 327 for 498 and save it.

Did you just rename it? You need to hex edit it as well. On EMD, you need to change 327 for 498 and save it.

Yes, I just renamed the file... sorry, what's EMD?

That's why it's crashing. You need to open the pac on Hex and search for EMD. It will be like 32702. You'll need to change it to 49802 and save it.

That's why it's crashing. You need to open the pac on Hex and search for EMD. It will be like 32702. You'll need to change it to 49802 and save it.

The three positions of EMD in the pac file are 45 4D 44, like in the screen capture: http://i65.tinypic.com/10rtfte.png

Edited by hbkronos

The three positions of EMD in the pac file are 45 4D 44, like in the screen capture: http://i65.tinypic.com/10rtfte.png

That's not it lol. It's this: EMD......................00032702......

Change the 327 for 498 and thats it.

Oh, you're right, sorry haha THANK YOU! :)

Oh, you're right, sorry haha THANK YOU! :)

No problem man ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If you wanted one more mod from me as well as Tyler Breeze, who would it be? 

I don't know if you watch ROH, but Jay Lethal please! He is rumored to be coming to NXT.

I'm not a fan of him, so I do not think I will make him, sorry mate! :/ 

Although I am sure there is no chance, but I'll request for Becky Lynch.

I tell you what today is your lucky day, because you have your wish. :) 

• Like 3

Although I am sure there is no chance, but I'll request for Becky Lynch.

I tell you what today is your lucky day, because you have your wish. :) 

Well, I am both surprised and happy. Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Refat

You can change the number of ch not replace or explain how
An example:
tyler breeze slot 106 = 304

but it is a huge job are amazing your mods bad are the ch-law are not the same slot

Edited by lunero406