AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

I see it is really getting better. 

Things I see unnatural are that little ups and downs on the tip of the head and neck.

Also if you do the texture work right on the lips, it will be a lot better.

The Balor update looks good guys. For Angle, I think the AO and normal maps need work. I use crazybump to generate these files for me. The AO map is especially important. Keep at it, it's nice to have alternative mods for the same wrestler as it gives people more choices :)

Finn's looking pretty good. :)

A few minor things I would suggest considering:

1) The bags under his eyes need to be defined a bit differently. They should almost be like two bags under each eye.

2) The dimple in his chin should be a little bit less pronounced.

3) The hair on the sides should be moved back away from his face a tiny bit, and should fade a bit the farther it gets away from the top of his head. It should also have a bit sharper of an outline with the upper (wider) part not extending as far down the side of his head.

4) The hair on the top should look a bit messier and not quite as slicked back.

5) The forehead should be slightly wider.

6) The mustache texture should be slightly darker, more like the texture of the lowest part of the beard.

7) His left eye should be slightly more "squinty" that his right eye.

Reference pics:

maxresdefault-1421231814.jpg

finn-balor-27276330-620x400.jpgfinn_balor.jpg

Finn's looking pretty good. :)

A few minor things I would suggest considering:

1) The bags under his eyes need to be defined a bit differently. They should almost be like two bags under each eye.

2) The dimple in his chin should be a little bit less pronounced.

3) The hair on the sides should be moved back away from his face a tiny bit, and should fade a bit the farther it gets away from the top of his head. It should also have a bit sharper of an outline with the upper (wider) part not extending as far down the side of his head.

4) The hair on the top should look a bit messier and not quite as slicked back.

5) The forehead should be slightly wider.

6) The mustache texture should be slightly darker, more like the texture of the lowest part of the beard.

7) His left eye should be slightly more "squinty" that his right eye.

Reference pics:

maxresdefault-1421231814.jpg

finn-balor-27276330-620x400.jpgfinn_balor.jpg

Agreed on these. Also I want to add, if you don't mind, that the eyebrows should be little bit lower.

Thanks for the feedback guys

@ LordJustice17 i will be tweaking hair soon as for beard and eyebags they looks different in different refs i could add some more detail to it tho :)

like this

2ggvjIJ.png

Edited by Smk™

Balor is coming along very nicely guys. If you are having issues with detailing the eyes, I use the photoshop 3d mode to open the model and draw directly on the model. It's the easiest way for me to detail the eye area.