AGS PC Mods: SES CM Punk Released!!!!

The AGS

But when the new xpacker releases :)

I think Tekken is waiting for the DLC to drop on the PC so he can see how it's coded.

But when this Balor mod is released, I'll probably just replace Move-Set Man or something.

They won't replace anyone in the new version, but you'll have to do the AJ Lee glitch (turn her into a male) to select them.

Balor looks A1 so far. Good to see yall on pc btw.

Edited by PRINCE B3ASTIIE

Agree with Bannockburn. Awesome work. His jawline or cheeks bother me. something making his face too full, if you know what I'm saying. From the nose up, it's stellar. Crazy good stuff.

Everything Bannock said. This shows amazing potential, just gotta keep chipping away at it until it's perfect.

Not demanding anything, but if I could make a suggestion, I would love to see an update of your Shinsuke Naka-Gabriel from last gen. We need a good king of strong style.

Everything Bannock said. This shows amazing potential, just gotta keep chipping away at it until it's perfect.

Not demanding anything, but if I could make a suggestion, I would love to see an update of your Shinsuke Naka-Gabriel from last gen. We need a good king of strong style.

SMK made that, I will speak to him! :D

• Like 1

The entire head needs to be less wide, not just in shape but the features as well, mainly his nose. The eyes need a major angle (ironically enough) fix, should be much flatter, and the shape is off too, Angle had very oval eyes. Try and bring the jawline up abit, to extend the chin out abit, just to get a better sense of shape to that whole area. The lip area needs to be drastically redone as well, the shape is entirely off, his top lip is very pursed, whilst his bottom lip is thicker, see: 

25at93q.jpg

Gotta' be careful with Angle, you either nail him or it looks like some generic bald guy, there's not really much middle ground between the two. It's a start, but as with Balor, keep at it. Adding the stubble from his later era might help get a better resemblance, seeing as it's at least something unique about his face. I know I'm always harsh on you guys, and I'm sorry for that, but I know how good you became as CAW makers when you were pushed to be the best later on in 2K14, you guys learn so quick that it makes sense to me to be stupid pedantic now, so that eye for detail gets more and more refined. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, as ever :)

As of now, THAT IS A GREAT FREAKIN' NECK RIGHT THERE! :)

What Angle are you making? The 2003 one? If not the 2003, something like the SvsR 2007 one would be SWEET:

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20061023044146

Good job :)