"Entrance" Files

Elliot

I'm not sure I'm even in the right place for what I'm looking for, but on the off-chance I am, I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on something.

So my assumption is that the files in the "pac > arena > entrance" folder are the stage area? If this is wrong, then this thread is irrelevant, haha. And I'd just need someone to point me in the direction of where the files for the stages (graphics, etc.) actually are.

If this is the right folder though - when I extract the .pac files, then go into the .pach one, and then uncompress the .zlib files, I cannot open any of the .zlib files as a texture archive. Should I be doing this? Or are they opened via a different method.

Hopefully someone who's done some stage editing can help me out here. I'm simply looking to change some graphics on the stages. Just to use a basic example, if I wanted to make the Raw arena the SmackDown arena for some outlandish reason.

If someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

That wwe logo is not a texture. It's a model. It's not just changing it like you're thinking.

You can open the whole entrance in 3DS max and see what I mean.