[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

[BETA] Attitude Era and Beyond: Arena Conversion Mod (v0.5) by TheBleedingRed21 and LordJustice17

>>> Showcase Video (Thanks to POZZUM and also check out his other videos for all kinds of interesting mods and information):

Spoiler

>>> Additional Credits:
narcotictundra - creator of various independent and international rings
wtferrell - assisted with Lucha logo and creator of '91 Sting Attires
NickH049 - assisted with arena entrances/Creator of Nitro entrance
hgaming - assisted with research and lists for specific files
BannockBurn - assisted with various inquiries
Tekken57 - Kevin Nash Attires, and general community knowledge
Cave Waverider - Universal Alternate Attire Unlock used as base
pozzum - created showcase video on Youtube, provided tons of awesome research and assistance

>>> BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!

***DO NOT INSTALL the "Universal Attire Unlock Mod" after installing our mod. Doing so will screw things up.***

I will no longer respond to any questions or inquiries on this issue. The topic had been addressed ad nauseum throughout the thread.

>>> NOTICE before moving from v0.3 to v0.5!

There was a faulty locator file in early versions of the 0.3 files which caused crashes to the Fully Loaded arena for some users. This file has been removed from subsequent releases, however the faulty file is not

overwritten when installing over v0.3. To fix this replace "...pac/menu/assets/_singleread/anime/locator/ltag_locator.pac" with the default backup of the same file.

>>> NOTICE before moving from v0.4 to v0.5!

There was an error in early versions of the 0.4 file structure. BEFORE installing 0.5 please delete the file "arentrance57.pac" from "DLC60/pac/entrance"

>>> List of Supplemental Mods

1) Alternate Ladder Colors

2) Alternate Menu by THEBLEEDINGRED21 (Smackdown)

3) Alternate Name Pofos (El Patron, Danielson, The Giant)

>>> List of Character Mods

1) Ricky Steamboat by WTFERRELL

2) Sting '91 by WTFERRELL

3) Konnan (extra credit to Bravebird/ALCLegacy for Hardy pant texture)

4) Rey Mysterio (six new WCW alternate attires)

5) Arn Anderson

6) La Parka

>>> Shut up and let me DOWNLOAD it already

ALL downloads including the main mod, supplemental mods, tutorials, templates, and sneak previews are included in the download link below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7LZg8RAZ9xuc21DOWRiYmExdEU?resourcekey=0-iyNryQ8tpe5FaxvLH5RcVg

REMEMBER TO READ THE READMES BEFORE INSTALLING anything! That's why it's called a readme.

>>> Change Log

Spoiler

Version 0.5

- Added ICW and CMLL rings and arenas

- Reshaped "rampless" indy arenas to allow backstage access

- Updated ROH arena textures

- Fixed and tweaked various arena settings in the misc file

- Updated Universe show logos, arena pics, PPV posters and various other graphics, logos and images

- Updated arena selects, superstar selects, matchups, replays, and copyrights

- New wrester string IDs added:

6A54 - The Giant     6A55 - Alberto El Patron     6A57 - Bryan Danielson

6AA3 - Stardust      6A0A - Simon Gotch           6A0B - Aiden English

6A09 - Ronda Rousey  6A08 - Mr. Kennedy           6A07 - Bull Dempsey

6A06 - Karl Anderson 6A05 - Shelton Benjamin      6A04 - Jushin Liger

6A03 - Konnan        6A02 - Doink                 6A01 - Dink

6A00 - Tyler Breeze  69FF - Kalisto               69FE - Sin Cara

69FD - Raven         69FC - Lord Tensai           69FB - Doc Gallows

69FA - Steve Corino  69F9 - Jerry Lynn            69F8 - Bailey

69F7 - Grado         69F6 - Murphy                69F5 - Blake

69F4 - Lita          69F3 - Test                  69F2 - Lance Hoyt

69F1 - Psicosis      69F0 - Braun Strowman

- New attires unlocked in misc files:

10 Benoit attires unlocked to work with Mincho's mod

5 Rollins attires unlocked to work with PH_Guy's mod

- Changed ladder color in main mod

- Added alternate ladder colors mod to supplemental downloads folder

- Added alternate character name pofo mod (includes "The Giant", "Alberto El Patron" and "Bryan Danielson" pofos) to supplemental downloads folder

- Ricky Steamboat mod including 3 attires (credit: WTFerrell),as well as moveset/pofo (credit: Pozzum) added to supplemental downloads folder

- Modding Tutorial updated slightly

***SEE changelog.txt file for full change log including changes made in earlier releases***

• Like 3

ATTITUDE ERA AND BEYOND EXTRA INFO!

What is it?
The mod includes over 40 ring mods. A number of arenas have also been modded as has numerous menu items, string IDs, attire names, universe images, on-screen overlays, etc. Watch Pozzum's video and check out the preview images throughout the thread to get a better sense of the extent to which things were modified.

Why is it a beta?
Because we are planning to make future releases and improvements.

EEK! A Bug?
We've done quite a bit of testing, but no one is perfect. Found a bug? Let us know in the thread or via PM.

But guys, I only want ring X?
Because of how everything is coordinated the project required a lot of custom pacs and a ton of editing to the misc_start01.pac file. This means that we need to release it as a total conversion. If you decide you only want ring x (or ring y, or both) you can download the whole thing and then add the ones you want and edit your misc file accordingly. Info files have been included to help with this. You should also check out our big tutorial mod, which is also accessible through the download link below.

Edited by LordJustice17

Enjoy fellas, we look to push for some arena editing for next beta update :D

Let us know of any issues you have or any questions you might have!

For links: Just click once to see which version it is. The one with sting says WITH STING so very obvious :D

Is anyone else using the with Sting file and having this problem? How about those using the without Sting file?

@payne1 Could you restore your backup and try the without Sting file so I can see if that is the problem.

Also, did you extract both the movie and pac folders.

Edited by LordJustice17

I'll let you know how it runs on mine to see if this is a unique case or if there is an error somewhere in the file. Unfortunately I deleted my arena folder and told steam to verify the cache since this pack will mean I have 2 different Impact arenas. I thought it'd just replace the missing arena files, not all of the modded character and menu files I have installed  :wacko:  Once it's finished re-downloading I'll let you know if it runs for me. (and yes I will remember to back up the originals this time  :p )

Will take about 20-30 minutes to verify.

Edited by hword

Payne, double check and make sure the misc is in the right place and that it is the correct one. If it crashes after splash, more than likely it's your misc file.

Try replacing your original misc if it still is occurring.

That is what I am saying, try the default misc and if it works, there is an issue somewhere, if it still crashes, you might need to do a fresh install of your game then place our files.

Okay so I finished the download and tested it out. It all seems to be working perfectly for me. I used the Sting version of your download and performed the test on a clean (well... a verified version) install. I chose a singles match using one of the new Sting attires and one of the edited arenas. Some screenshots below.

IwX5g5n.jpg

HQejE2s.jpg

Edited by hword

Thanks @hword

@payne1

Not sure what to tell you. You'll have to start fresh and then try installing the mod. Must be a conflict somewhere on your setup.

Haha, my least favorite of the Sting attires I've done. Check out Attire 10, the Nitro Walkout.

Awesome shot though in the Nitro ring.

Man, that Nitro backsplash match up screen is sick.

Edited by wtferrell

Haha, my least favorite of the Sting attires I've done. Check out Attire 10, the Nitro Walkout.

Awesome shot though in the Nitro ring.

Man, that Nitro backsplash match up screen is sick.

Lol, I was just going to comment to say how awesome your Sting mods looked in game.