WWE 2K14 PS3 Entrances in WWE 2K15 PC!

CenzTom

Hey guys Cenz here!!

This discovery may or may not be important to some people but Im gonna say at some points i liked the WWE 2K14 Entrances. Now over time i will be doing more extracting of the 2k14 entrances for 2k15 but for now i have The Shield's seperate 2K14 entrances coz I liked the way they did Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns seperate entrances in 2k14 and since they were the same animation format i decided to try it out in 2k15!

I have a video of Proof by showing Dean Ambrose's Entrance from 2k14 into 2k15. For better proof u can look up his 2k14 entrance and compare it to mine and see.

If ur wondering how i did this I just followed this simple PS2 Entrance Importing tutorial by ERI619 but converted the tutorial to suit this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96eBNgNUCs&feature=youtu.be

Links to entrances:

The backup files:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LiWtmAcpce/Backup_files.html
The Shield Seperate Entrances:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ghvpgxHDce/2K14_Shield_Entrances_for_2K15.html

IF ANYONE WANTS A SPECIFIC ENTRANCE FROM WWE '2K14 or WWE'12 REQUEST IT PLEASE!

P.S At the moment I don't have WWE '12 Files anymore but will be getting them back ASAP!

ENTRANCES WILL BE PROVIDED BY CENZTOM AND ERI619

Edited by CenzTom

Hey, I wan't these entrances if it's possible, Little requests ^^:

-Batista (WWE 2K14)

-Randy Orton Old School Entrance with Pyro (replace by example on the Telephone Entrance Move)

Would love the American Bad Ass Taker Entrance. As well as the other's mentioned. More important at this point would be the Scott Hall entrance.

I'd love more information. Are you replacing old entrances? 

If we can manage to add more superstars into DLC slots and stuff we can import more entrances to more slots and will just have to enable them on the superstar entrance motion screen to be able to be selected in CAW etc.

I'll wait for the video tutorial before even thinking about this. But it seems great.

Didn't Dean Ambrose have a generic entrance in 2K14 too? Or was it just in '13? I'm sure they added an entrance for him one year when he wasn't in the game.

I Was about to post it today,you posted it before me.The only reason why i didn't post it before is because i just finished downloading the game today.Its nice to see that you mentioned my name.Had it been anyone else they would have taken credit for themselves.

Nice to see honest people.

Edited by eri619
  • Like 1

I take it these entrances replace other entrances and don't add new ones?

If so I would really like to request "The Gold Standard" entrance from 2K14 (aka shelton benjamin) and replace the stupid phone entrance in WWE2k15.

American Bad ass Undertaker entrance would be fantastic actually, forgot about that. Although I'm just wondering, will this work with entrances that feature props? I mean, there's a small possibility that the entrance will import but the bike won't? Same problem with say Jake Roberts' bag for Damien?

• Like 1