Auday's CAWING thread (Briscoes uploaded)

Auday

Any chance of replacing Heros second attire with the attire that he wore on Mystery Vortex III? I was gonna send you the refs that I found sometime ago Facebook but now I don't remember where I found them :/

Men, not really interested in the game anymore.

don't think anyone is after some of the games that have come out recently

tbh i have a lot of games that i havent even tried yet due to wasting my time with fifa and 2k15.

tbh i have a lot of games that i havent even tried yet due to wasting my time with fifa and 2k15.

played Witcher? It's amazing 

bought it, got stuck in the area where you kill the empror's son. :(

what mission? 

what mission? 

I don't remember the name but its basically about trying to find the emprors wife and daughter after they escape by using their dead buried son.

Did you update Owens?

Nope.

I finished a second playthrough of the game and I've never seen that mission(do you mind this discussion in your CAW topic or do you want to just do it in the witcher topic itself?)

I finished a second playthrough of the game and I've never seen that mission(do you mind this discussion in your CAW topic or do you want to just do it in the witcher topic itself?)

Idc I got rid of my PS4 anyway so this thread is done. :p

I was stuck at the part where you wanna kill the botchling, I meant baron not empror my bad.

I was stuck at the part where you wanna kill the botchling, I meant baron not empror my bad.

oh yeah. that thing was a pain in the ass. think I just kept using Quen and a hit-and-run strategy. game gets a lot more interesting after Velen in my opinion

oh yeah. that thing was a pain in the ass. think I just kept using Quen and a hit-and-run strategy. game gets a lot more interesting after Velen in my opinion

I never passed it before I didn't have any spells, and the game didnt let me leave the mission and go get some spells so I gave up lol.

I never passed it before I didn't have any spells, and the game didnt let me leave the mission and go get some spells so I gave up lol.

yeah, there's been a lot of weird glitches...the new patch released yesterday should hopefully fix that for you.