TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

I was working on creating the TLC apron and maybe some more here and there. I went looking for references and found this guy has stolen my apron graphics (http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8107217/1/). Anyone able to help?

Unfortunate, I'd report him to whoever necessary on the site. This is the prime example of why I will not be returning to modding.

I was working on creating the TLC apron and maybe some more here and there. I went looking for references and found this guy has stolen my apron graphics (http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8107217/1/). Anyone able to help?

Unfortunate, I'd report him to whoever necessary on the site. This is the prime example of why I will not be returning to modding.

Thanks man. I guess it's true what they say, you wont' know how it feels until it happens towards you. I can't seem to message anyone on that site - might be account permission or something.

• Like 1

So some guy named Raheem Baksh stole my graphics. Passed them off as his own. Gave people permission to use them and now we are here. If I do put out another update or work on anything for 2K16, I am going to have be extra careful with who I share it with - password it probably.

That's unfortunate. People should really be more respectful towards others hard work. Unfortunately thats often not the case.

Hopefully someone will take it down.

Btw isnt that person here too? I recall seeing a topic started by him.

Edited by Legend_killer79

I downloaded this of mod there 2 archives but in 1 is not present  entrecc arena wm 31 only on 30 saw there all numbers identical 53-54 prompt please where it if it there or who can at any swung there is a ready file entrecc arena wm31 give please

Okay so i downloaded the mod its good im using it.Congrats.But i tried to install ec3 and his name isnt ethan carter 3 is some 2k showcase ...so i was in the string file and i changed it and it didnt worked,before that it worked but since i installed the mod it isnt working anymore,I deleted the string file and the game actually opens.Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks anyway.

PS:im from portugal but my english isnt bad is it?

Edited by some wwe fan

So some guy named Raheem Baksh stole my graphics. Passed them off as his own. Gave people permission to use them and now we are here. If I do put out another update or work on anything for 2K16, I am going to have be extra careful with who I share it with - password it probably.

I missed this originally because I was sick but now that I am back I will make sure to bring this BS up on my next modding vid. Really, all we can do is keep hammering home to people who want to mod that smacktalks is where they should be going and any place else cant really be trusted. This place needs to be presented to the community as the "be all end all" for 2k modding the way nexus is for Skyrim and anyone posting mods elsewhere should be scrutinized. This is the type of stuff we need to dead immediately before it kills off our community. But don't let it discourage you too much, we just live in a world with lazy thieves. 99.9% of the people know it's your work and people like me have documented it as such to plenty of viewers, you shouldnt let one scumbag on a tiny site dampen your accomplishments. It sucks, but what it ultimately means is that you've made something great and you've reached a level of success where people want to be you. We just need to be vigilant and expose the thieves when ever we find one.

I missed this originally because I was sick but now that I am back I will make sure to bring this BS up on my next modding vid. Really, all we can do is keep hammering home to people who want to mod that smacktalks is where they should be going and any place else cant really be trusted. This place needs to be presented to the community as the "be all end all" for 2k modding the way nexus is for Skyrim and anyone posting mods elsewhere should be scrutinized. This is the type of stuff we need to dead immediately before it kills off our community. But don't let it discourage you too much, we just live in a world with lazy thieves. 99.9% of the people know it's your work and people like me have documented it as such to plenty of viewers, you shouldnt let one scumbag on a tiny site dampen your accomplishments. It sucks, but what it ultimately means is that you've made something great and you've reached a level of success where people want to be you. We just need to be vigilant and expose the thieves when ever we find one.

there has been many such cases recently. This community used to be good..but the stupid kids from zetaboards ruined it..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Помгите пожалуйста. Где можно скачать арену Wrestlemania 31? Я первый раз на сайте. 

Edited by Pavlysha

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Download link?

On 2/6/2016 at 12:30 AM, rami2001 said:

THANKS A LOT!

Now i can download it.

Can you please upload it somewhere , the YT video is unavailable :((