TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Apparently the theme/movie for Sting is a bit off. I think it sounds fine but I'd like to hear others on the matter.

Edited by Skeeno

Hey, great work you're doing here :)

I found something that might be of interest to you. The titantron movie which displays nothing, i.e set to no titantron can be replaced if you need more space to add new  titantrons. 

It's CRE_0999 

Edited by beastedot9

Hey, great work you're doing here :)

I found something that might be of interest to you. The titantron movie which displays nothing, i.e set to no titantron can be replaced if you need more space to add new  titantrons. 

It's CRE_0999 

Yeah I know. I feel like I should leave that in though as some people may want to use the black screen. I did replace the generic WWE logo though as I hated it. Thought having something playing in the background (be in, just crowd shots) would look way better.

please do titantron and music to Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit)

I will for the second pack - add it as an other.

Can you tell us, how to create wem files.
Because the titarons with sounds are lagging, now i want to create them without sounds,
and replace some entrance themes with new wem files.

Sorry about my school-english :rolleyes:

Edited by Rambo2208

Because the titarons with sounds are lagging, now i want to create them without sounds,

use wwise

There is a guy named VisitorX who created a sound injector tool...& there is also someone who takes requests to convert music files to wem ...u can find it in 2k forums...

use wwise

I had try this Prog yes. But it only give me output *.ogg or *.wav...

Then i must look a second time...

is there any tutorial out there how to create and replace the sound files ingame with those tools? just found tutorial for wwe2k14

It looks for me, when you have the sound files in *.wem , the Rest is easy with the Sound Injector tool...

Open the Injector Tool,

Take an Entrance you don't need, ( for me it's female Wrestlers ) :rolleyes: , replace it with your *.wem file,

and use this Entrance Musik to your created Superstar...

For me there is only the prob to create the *wem file...

The prog "wwise" doesn't make what i want @now :D

Due to the DLC, some entrances and movies and screwed up. I am going to create the first pack again, please let me know if there is anyone that needs to be added or in-game movies/themes which people DON'T want replaced with custom stuff.

Yeah, I could. I haven't played or seen footage of them, but I'm assuming it is their WCW stuff which you would want replaced with WWE versions?

The versions they use in-game are their dubbed themes they use on the DVD's bc they don't have the licenses for the original WCW themes, which I think is what people would prefer. At least I would. Self High Five bay-bay.

This is some amazing work! If you are taking requests, if you could replace a generic theme or diva with Hollywood Hogan's real nWo theme (Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix version), I think it would really complement this package. Either way, I thank you.

Edit: Also I noticed with Kane two things: the current Kane and Kane '11 have the same music while Kane '02 and Kane '11 have the same trons. So if you could add and older Masked Kane tron and theme, preferably from 2002, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Justice

Due to the DLC, some entrances and movies and screwed up. I am going to create the first pack again, please let me know if there is anyone that needs to be added or in-game movies/themes which people DON'T want replaced with custom stuff.

I agree with what's already been said. If you can get Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix in for NWO Hogan and DDP's real entrance from WCW in for him that would be fantastic. :)

• Like 1

This is some amazing work! If you are taking requests, if you could replace a generic theme or diva with Hollywood Hogan's real nWo theme (Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix version), I think it would really complement this package. Either way, I thank you.

Edit: Also I noticed with Kane two things: the current Kane and Kane '11 have the same music while Kane '02 and Kane '11 have the same trons. So if you could add and older Masked Kane tron and theme, preferably from 2002, it would be much appreciated.

Yeah, I will put that Jimi Hendrix song in. For Kane, if there are 4, I might put in a custom made 2014 one (for all the players like me, who want a corporate Kane version) but I haven't decided if I will. All the 2002/old mask version of Kane that I can find are terrible quality. If you can help provide a link, it would speed it up. Thanks.

I agree with what's already been said. If you can get Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix in for NWO Hogan and DDP's real entrance from WCW in for him that would be fantastic.  :)

Yeah, DDP, Fit Finlay, Hulk Hogan and Kane are on the list for To Do. :)