Bugsyboy & Red Rooster's Legends Project needs your help

Red Rooster

Thanks for the moves . Anybody has a good ref or know whats written on the ECW Guilty as charged mat ? There is a logo in red next to the guilty logo , i cant find a decent pic

Edited by bugsyboy

The 2000 guilty as charged has an advertisement in red for the acclaim ecw hardcore video game. Is that the one? I can try and get a screen capture from the network.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/stlpowercat/image.jpg1_zps9doxyrl3.jpg

Top left in red says

Acclaim

Hardcore

Revolution

The video game

To the right of the red words, in white, says "presents"

Yeah man thats the one , can you get more ref so i can duplicate that ? if we cant get good ref then im gonna do the regular but i would really like this one.

I will preview some nice shit today

Edited by bugsyboy

It's something similar to this. The Hardcore Revolution lettering is spaced out on the mat and not connected tho. I pieced together the Acclaim logo with the Hardcore Revolution logo from the ECW game.

ECWGAC_zpsszamgg29.png

• 1 month later...

Yo bugsy, do you know if In-Game wrestlers or the DLC wrestlers we add can have more than one render?  A render for each attire?  I believe you could do this w/ Created Wrestlers, but if we could do it w/ some of your mods to go w/ the different attires, I got a couple already made up that I could upload for everybody.  I'm looking into doing the Superstar Thread masks today since it's my day off from work.

On a side note, could somebody take a look @ my arc & fix the entrance data for me?  I have no idea where to start w/ that stuff & don't want to have to start from scratch again...  I will do graphic / video work for you if you'd like.  I just haven't been able to do anything w/ the game really because of it...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0v2vNDsPbfmdFk1LWJrNDdDRTQ/view?usp=sharing

On a side note, could somebody take a look @ my arc & fix the entrance data for me?  I have no idea where to start w/ that stuff & don't want to have to start from scratch again...  I will do graphic / video work for you if you'd like.  I just haven't been able to do anything w/ the game really because of it...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0v2vNDsPbfmdFk1LWJrNDdDRTQ/view?usp=sharing

Really?!? Bugsy and I havent got enough stuff do to so you are now giving us your shit to fix.....smh

I said if anybody can help but if nobody wants to help, I'll just start from scratch all over again...  I'll admit it, I don't know shit about hex editing...  Audio editing, video editing & graphic design is my specialty.  Bugsyboy who all do you need renders for?  I got a couple alternate renders I can post & a couple for wrestlers that nobody made yet.  I'll post those renders when I get back from vacation.  Also, who knows how to do Mask files for Superstar Threads?  I've offered to do them all but don't see any tutorial...

Also, who knows how to do Mask files for Superstar Threads?  I've offered to do them all but don't see any tutorial...

Thats the point....nobody is willing to try to figure anything out. It should be pretty straight forward eg. everything that changes colour when you change item 1 is coloured the same in the Mask files, everything for item 2 is the same colour etc.

If Bugsy and I have to figure it out and write a tutorial for you then we may as well do it ourselves. The only way stuff is figured out is by trial and error, take some time and have a play around with it.  Its not like Bugsy and I havent committed enough time make the game better for you guys so maybe some effort from the rest of the community is not too much to ask. 

P.S. This isnt just directed at XIII XHP but to all of you guys. We have spent hundreds of hours working on this game but it doesnt seem like anyone is willing to give back any of their time to help us. 

We have spent hundreds of hours working on this game but it doesnt seem like anyone is willing to give back any of their time to help us. 

Seconded. There's only a few guys producing work and if others don't start picking up the slack, the community will eventually die.

• Like 1

Yeah the lack of help make me kind of sick to my stomach and has prevent me from sharing my new work. People are gonna say i don't know how to do this or that but we didn't know nothing before we learned. I just learned how to make nameplates and arenas animation last months and already made a dozen of them.

Same thing with arenas , same with modelling , the main menu , renders , doing all that shit prevent me from making models which nobody else can make.

We never ask for people to work as hard as us but to put a little effort in would have been nice.

• Like 1

Genuinely do want to help you guys - I appreciate what you do and feel a little pride when anything I've worked on a bit gets used in one of your releases -  however I can't even get the mask files to display right in Photoshop or Paint.net

I'm sure when I last experimented with this (WWE 13 maybe?) the mask file was a black image with a different bright colour for each 'item' of clothing

Well, now (example Ultimate Warrior) it looks like this:

mask1.png

...and this if I turn off the red & green layers:

mask2.png

...which is a little more helpful but still clearly not right.

Am I missing something obvious here? Is it as simple a setting in Photoshop (although Paint.net shows the same thing)

Someone give me a clue here and I'll try some more