Bugsyboy & Red Rooster's Legends Project needs your help

Red Rooster

Bit of a shortcut Rooster and I'm sure you know it, but I used the nameplates from one of the old WM arenas for Summerslam and Survivor Series as it was originally the same for the PPV - it's the plate with the lines/dots on, think from WM6?

Hey tornado could you make tons for 

WCW Hogan

WCW Macho

WCW Muta

ECW Rhino

ECW Shane Douglas

ECW Candido

The Narcissist

Edited by bugsyboy

I just wish I could buy a copy of your finished game with all of your edits and tweaks in place. I ran out of arc space before the Steiners released and haven't found time to go back in and make room for more edits. Sign a WWE Legends contract already, so that I can join in on this goodness!

There will be a full game release for sure !!!

Hey XIII that Candido pic is perfect , here is about the best i can do , if anyone can do better i am interesting 

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-29%20at%2019.43.

Edited by bugsyboy

Hey tornado could you make tons for 

WCW Hogan

WCW Macho

WCW Muta

ECW Rhino

ECW Shane Douglas

ECW Candido

The Narcissist

Sure bro i will make them by next morning.............

• Like 1

I will test anyone.Kim,how do you take a screenshot while a match is going on?

If i go to the xmb menu in the match it goes to the pause menu.

I will test anyone.Kim,how do you take a screenshot while a match is going on?

If i go to the xmb menu in the match it goes to the pause menu.

Yes, this happens in 2k15. On 2k14 it worked, didn't test on wwe '13. So for screenshots it would be good to use 2k14. Or ask andy maybe he as a idea.

Yeah, i got it working after i replaced the main render. The modded em00.pac causes the ps3 to crash. I injected the original em00.pac from the ps3 and the menu works fine. Now i have the legend menu with the rock^^ but i will try to inject the hogan image into the ps3 em00.pac file.

Yeah, i got it working after i replaced the main render. The modded em00.pac causes the ps3 to crash. I injected the original em00.pac from the ps3 and the menu works fine. Now i have the legend menu with the rock^^ but i will try to inject the hogan image into the ps3 em00.pac file.

Amazing man !!! do you have lord barker sound pack installed ? Is it even possible for ps3 ?

lord barker's sound pack did not work on ps3. I have noticed that the ps3 sound file is bigger, so i think the offsets are different. I may need to bug lord barker with some noob questions about how to edit this file ;)

:D Did you try and change the values as in Taker's post? It's just a couple of alterations in the first couple of digits. A way I like to do it for CDLC who don't have a place in the .pck is just add the announce audio to the tron.

I tried that and it did not work :( and taker also mentioned about different offsets for ps3 in his tutorial. I may have to go through the ps3 sound file and create a offset list like you did for 360.

Bugsy, I can't wait for that release! After the CDLC packs, I simply couldn't find the time to add my own. A new child came along, and I bet I haven't had more than 10 hours with this game total in the past year. Obviously, I don't have time to offer, but like with X-Packer, I'm willing to contribute to any donation fund you all set up in support of this amazing work!