Bugsyboy & Red Rooster's Legends Project needs your help

Red Rooster

- Change Jerry "the King" Lawler's announcer model to the WWE '12 model & if possible, add his jacket he'd wear in his entrance.

Have you actually done this are you saying it's something you want to have a go at?

The reason I ask is because I didn't think it was possible to put a 'regular' wrestler model into the announcing positions due to the announcers being lower-quality

I wanted to have a go @ it.  I didn't know they were lower quality models. 

Does anyone know how to swap out the referees?  I want to swap out the newer referee model to the old school blue shirt referee model w/ the bow tie in the WCW Nitro arena.

Yooo summerslammer, awesome crowd!  If you need any other shirt logos, I got tons of WCW, WWF, & ECW shirts to make textures out of!  bugsyboy, let me know if you need help w/ the ECW crowd, I'll help make textures!

- Change Jerry "the King" Lawler's announcer model to the WWE '12 model & if possible, add his jacket he'd wear in his entrance.

Have you actually done this are you saying it's something you want to have a go at?

The reason I ask is because I didn't think it was possible to put a 'regular' wrestler model into the announcing positions due to the announcers being lower-quality

Does anyone know how to swap out the referees?  I want to swap out the newer referee model to the old school blue shirt referee model w/ the bow tie in the WCW Nitro arena.

Yooo summerslammer, awesome crowd!  If you need any other shirt logos, I got tons of WCW, WWF, & ECW shirts to make textures out of!  bugsyboy, let me know if you need help w/ the ECW crowd, I'll help make textures!

I wasn't having a go at you about the commentary team mate - I hope you or someone can figure it out! I only know that a 'traditional' model swap won't work because I was trying for a while to get a Bobby Heenan/Vince McMahon commentary team

As for the ref, I've not examined the pac file (ch255) but I would assume all the different eras are just different attires on the same model

^^ Thanks csalt, some really nice ones in there. Unfortunately they are all a bit too low resolution to be usable  :(

What size do they need to be

^^ Thanks csalt, some really nice ones in there. Unfortunately they are all a bit too low resolution to be usable  :(

What size do they need to be

1024x512 or at least something close otherwise they will look too pixelated or blurred in game.

I wasn't having a go at you about the commentary team mate - I hope you or someone can figure it out! I only know that a 'traditional' model swap won't work because I was trying for a while to get a Bobby Heenan/Vince McMahon commentary team

As for the ref, I've not examined the pac file (ch255) but I would assume all the different eras are just different attires on the same model

That would be cool.  Definitely something I want to explore.  I'll let you know if I discover anything.

Koloff_zpsifsxd9li.jpgKnobbs_zpsbehtk3eu.jpgSags_zps3iboiboo.jpgSimmons_zpsudny7dys.jpgSteveAustin512_zpses89rpdm.pngBrianPillman512_zps3acs1bxe.png

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation the past few days 

and just now had a chance to upload a few pics. These are a few NWA-Early WCW renders that I've made. I may end up just uploading all of my renders this weekend for the Community to use. Let me know if you are looking for a certain wrestler. If I don't have it, I'd be glad to create it. I'll take look at the moveset list this weekend as well.

I have renders for all of them but i have been looking for ages to find a good (Midnight Express)

Beutiful Bobby and Stand Lane renders , a good Muracco, Young Stallions , Fire and ice ( i know its a little gay but its for a fag i know)

Shane douglas , Cadido , Ken patera.

I would like to have them renders with no fx on it

Edited by bugsyboy

...Fire and ice...

Fire and Ice?! As in Scott Norton and Ice Train?!

I thought only I liked the obscure guys!

If you do a 'Dangerous' Dan Spivey as well I might just pass out!

Lane_zpsk9grazrk.pngEaton_zpshnd0kbts.png

Man, the Midnight Express is hard to find high resolution photos of. These are the ones I have used for CAWS. I touched them up a tad but didn't apply the effects. Maybe the effects will make them look better. Certainly not the quality that I would have hoped for tho.

What era of Shane Douglas are you looking for?

Lane_zpsk9grazrk.pngEaton_zpshnd0kbts.png

Man, the Midnight Express is hard to find high resolution photos of. These are the ones I have used for CAWS. I touched them up a tad but didn't apply the effects. Maybe the effects will make them look better. Certainly not the quality that I would have hoped for tho.

What era of Shane Douglas are you looking for?

Lol man Bobby is fucking awful lol , they are really hard to find .

I want Douglas ECW/WCW

Douglas2_zpswtdzxxfg.pngDouglas_zpsxni70jbr.pngEaton2_zps7aze4umx.pngMuraco_zpspq4x6mri.pngPatera_zpsbh1rnyxy.png

Took a shot at Morraco and Patera. A couple of Douglas. And a different Eaton, I think this is from his singles run or when he was a member of the Dangerous Alliance.

Good luck with Fire and Ice. lol.

Thanks Stlpowercat !!!  i already have that Eaton in a little better resolution and i can use this , it won't look perfect but i think its the best we can do for now , the problem is Stan Lane , i think im gonna take his face from his WWF interviewer promo pic and snap it on a body.

Im almost done with the Rockers , anybody want to make more attires for them ?