[Tutorial] Howto edit the WWE2K15 PC Savegame in Memory/RAM

kim666

We had to edit the .def file on the console, so i did this on pc too. But later i tested it with the original .def file and it worked too. Modding on PC is really easy :)

Thanks for posting this info Kim, you gave me an idea on functionality to code into X-Packer. Soon CheatEngine won't be needed.

Hmmmm Stone Cold and the Rock look strange in these pics, can't figure out why :rolleyes:

x_packer_save.jpg

• Like 1

oh man, so we will finally be able to add new wrestlers into the game without replacing others?

Hm, so basically, once you add new wrestlers this way and save, they remains accessible in the game?

Yes :)

This has huge potential. If you were able to activate the moveman models, you should be able to activate other NPC models, such as Mr. McMahon, Lana, and Paul Heyman the same way if you can find their adresses.

This has huge potential. If you were able to activate the moveman models, you should be able to activate other NPC models, such as Mr. McMahon, Lana, and Paul Heyman the same way if you can find their adresses.

Yes, I present to you Howard Finkel vs Randy Orton

Untitled_2.png

Edit: Forgot to add address: 1425F0910

Edited by beastedot9

That would be simply impossible to do :p :

mcmahon.jpg

• Like 1

That would be simply impossible to do :p :

mcmahon.jpg

How you manage to load his face perfectly in creation studio? I tried to edit Howard and he looked like he had a casket in between his head lol. 

LOL...it was only a matter of time I guess.

Out of curiosity, did 2K actually bother to include nipples in the texture? Would be strange if they did given the fact that that area is supposed to remain covered at all times on the divas.

Also, is she wearing the default men's trunks?

Edited by LordJustice17

LOL...it was only a matter of time I guess.

Out of curiosity, did 2K actually bother to include nipples in the texture? Would be strange if they did given the fact that that area is supposed to remain covered at all times on the divas.

Also, is she wearing the default men's trunks?

lmfao she has like some type of blue nipple tape/pasty

Edited by PRINCE B3ASTIIE