Universal Alternate Attire Unlock 2k15

Cave Waverider

Just a heads-up. This mod doesn't work with the latest, post-DLC version of the game right now. It seems the game uses a different file that holds the alternate attire info after the updates. Apparently, every DLC sub-folder comes with it's own small misc01_start_dlcXX.pac. Not sure which file actually affects what now, however.

I'll update the helper mod once I know how to.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I copied my old misc01_start and overwrited the new one, then I copied and renamed this file and overwrited the misc01_start_dlcXX.pac in all DLC directories, and my alt attires work again. It seems you need the same file in every directory

I copied my old misc01_start and overwrited the new one, then I copied and renamed this file and overwrited the misc01_start_dlcXX.pac in all DLC directories, and my alt attires work again. It seems you need the same file in every directory

Can you still access the dlc arenas?

Can you still access the dlc arenas?

Mmmm no!  :(

Looking forward to a fix for this. Just got home to try the dlc, and I've lost attires for Sting, Nash, Orton, Batista, etc;

I thought I'd be clever and try inserting the COS-HID text strings for the 10 attires for all superstars into the dlc60.pac...

...Yeah that just crashed the game once I got to the press any button screen. Not liking this.

I have been trying to get the new version ready all night last night, to no avail. The best I managed was to get the alternate attires to show up in the selection (and the new arenas were selectable, too), but the game crashed when loading the match.

I guess this endeavour is futile until I can get my hands on the latest version of Xpacker or somebody with Xpacker is kind enough to create and provide a file with slots for 100 wrestlers with alternate attires.

• Like 1

I have been trying to get the new version ready all night last night, to no avail. The best I managed was to get the alternate attires to show up in the selection (and the new arenas were selectable, too), but the game crashed when loading the match.

I guess this endeavour is futile until I can get my hands on the latest version of Xpacker or somebody with Xpacker is kind enough to create and provide a file with slots for 100 wrestlers with alternate attires.

Damn, that's some bad news :(

I really don't understand why they didn't release the game with the option for adding multiple attires for all superstars right from the start. What a terrible decision not to do it that way.

An Update with some good news. Thanks to beastedot9 who has uses Xpacker to create some DLC compatible misc files and provided them to me, I should be able to update the Universal Attire Unlock for the latest version of the game. If nothing unexpected happens while adding the attires and initial testing, I should be able to release it fairly soon.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I pulled an all-nighter for you guys and am happy to report that the Mod has been updated! Return to the  the updated download link. Enjoy and happy testing!

Changelog:

2015.06.05: VERSION 0.002 BETA
- Initial Post-DLC Release intended for the updated version of WWE 2k15 for the PC released on June 2nd 2015.
- Updated misc01_Start.pac and added misc01_start_dlc60.pac based on files kindly provided by beastedot9.
- Removed Big Show '11, Sheamus (H.O.P.), Mark Henry '11, Randy Orton (H.O.P) and  Ryback '13 from files.
- Added Santino Marella, Cameron, Naomi, Justin Gabriel and Bobby Heenan (the latter to prevent problems with the Path of the Warrior Showcase as Heenan comes with two attires by default) to the files.
Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1