Leon 2k Mods -WWF Ken Shamrock WIP. Masked Kane, Viscera, Gangrel, Dean Ambrose 2k16 with ent Jacket & Retro Tajiri & Released

LeonRick

• 4 months later...

I downloaded Sting and its still the old one.I copied in following path

pac/ch/ch176.pac replaced

Maybe I am doing something wrong...And will you please do The Undertaker,Seth Rollins,Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose pleeeeeease!!!!!

Nice Job stealing the Balor Model from the AGS. 

He already gave credits, I think...

credits

xWeasels for roman reigns logos

HotavioH for 2k16 textures
shaha for helping me make sting
Gamelite for finn balor base model

I never steal others mods and say it as mine I just used the model to make the mod I tried pming askig permission but got error message that gamelite can't receive Any messages that's why I credited him for the model and all the textures r made by me I just used model as base.

Nice Job stealing the Balor Model from the AGS. 

Seriously,Why do you have to be a dick all the time?

Post Conclusive evidence or shut the fuck up,period!

Edited by eri619

I never steal others mods and say it as mine I just used the model to make the mod I tried pming askig permission but got error message that gamelite can't receive Any messages that's why I credited him for the model and all the textures r made by me I just used model as base.

You still did not have permission. You could have gone about other ways of getting permission. For example I couldnt message AgeofSandow to ask to use one of his movesets, so I tagged him in a thread asking permission, knowing that would give him a notification and he'd likely see it. To use someone's mod WITHOUT permission is IMO considered stealing, whether you credit them or not.

• Like 1

You still did not have permission. You could have gone about other ways of getting permission. For example I couldnt message AgeofSandow to ask to use one of his movesets, so I tagged him in a thread asking permission, knowing that would give him a notification and he'd likely see it. To use someone's mod WITHOUT permission is IMO considered stealing, whether you credit them or not.

Thats how you should speak to newbies,in a polite manner.Kudos! Unlike Julian Botchmania

Jesus Christ....

He did give credit and I'm pretty sure if Gamelite or AGS don't allow it, he will take it down. Sometimes I think people are just waiting for something to jump right on it, Sigh.

Edited by Legend_killer79
  • Like 2