Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

These look awesome man keep up the good work! Is it possible to create a TNA championship or any other title that does not feature in the game?

At the moment I cant since I cannot change the belt's shape/size.

You should make the background of the bottom writing piece black like above so you have more contrast and you can see the writing more clearly.

Thank you for the feedback :) 

Hows this?

QZ3bMYA.jpg

Edited by Pherby

I've always thought it will be awesome if my laptop can run this game like yours.

Damn it looks so good. The belt looks so real,

Will only cost you 2 grand :p

Damn I really gotta cut the beer.

Btw newer previews are true quality!

• Like 1

OH BABY A TRIPLE!

NEW BELTS:

IC Championship - US Championship - WWEWHC v4

eWw8R7b.jpg

Also comes with WHC & Undisputed Championship

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 2

If you have xPacker you can add on these plates!

Bw2aRGg.png

Seth Rollins Plates (Requires XPacker) 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sa3q8rma3bpfw3f/WWEWHC_v4_Seth_Rollins_Plates_by_Pherby(2).zip

NKnZNSL.png

BARRRRACK LESNAR Plates (Requires XPacker) 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6l7w737z7axfsv/WWEWHC_v4_Brock_Lesnar_Plates_by_Pherby.zip

Feel free to request plates. Hope you guys are enjoying the new belts :)

Edited by Pherby

Here's a picture of the new belt in 2k16. Yours already looks better. jpQQG5.png

I'm really really disapointed with that, looks like 2K16 is going to have the same problem of the belts having almost no colour. :(

Hopefully we will get a pc release and if we do should be able to fix that fast. Fingers crossed.

Good news is looks like belts are bigger! :D

Im pretty disspointed with Rollins aswell, PH_Guy's is already way better. 

• Like 1

Do you know if its posible to change the Money in the Bank briefcase to the actual gold one, like if its was a championship or something like that?

Does anyone know where this is located? 

Do you know if its posible to change the Money in the Bank briefcase to the actual gold one, like if its was a championship or something like that?

Does anyone know where this is located? 

I'd guess it might also be in the same file as the championship belts for the ladder match and ringside bellkeeping table (bgEtc.pac).

I've tried this a few times, and I've never gotten it to work completely, but I'm not that great at texture mods as I don't really do them.