WWE2K15-Tools (Pac Tool)

Keshire

Great progress man. Do you have any info on yobj files?

What kind of info are you looking for? In PacTool they show up with a (JBOY) file type. At most I'll probably write a blender plugin to handle them, but I'll at least write down the file spec for others to use.

Great progress man. Do you have any info on yobj files?

What kind of info are you looking for? In PacTool they show up with a (JBOY) file type. At most I'll probably write a blender plugin to handle them, but I'll at least write down the file spec for others to use.

jboy's is commonly knows as .yobj. I would kindly ask to write an import export script for 3dsmax 2011 as it is widely used by wwe modders.

I would kindly ask to write an import export script for 3dsmax 2011 as it is widely used by wwe modders.

It's also widely pirated. Not that I have anything against pirating. But if people don't support free alternatives then the free alternatives will never match up.

Either way I haven't had a chance to look at the files yet. They could be a mess, or worse (Tekken mentioned hard coded vert offsets, that'd be a first time I've seen something like that).

Ur doing great Keshire keep it going

ur the one to decide what to do next but i request pls work on importing the edited attire textures into 10.

Edited by LeonRick

Rename the model files to yobj and Brienj's import script for 3DS Max 2010 works. Thanks. Now I don't have to pay for that piece of shit X-Rey

a7346e0c09.jpg

SMH.

I bet you will enjoy someone else's mod made with it.

Rename the model files to yobj and Brienj's import script for 3DS Max 2010 works. Thanks. Now I don't have to pay for that piece of shit X-Rey

a7346e0c09.jpg

Don't beat a dead horse dude. Plus you still need x-rey to actually import your edits.

• Like 1

No. He's just going to wait and leech off other people's mods. I bet anything on it.

Or you can just let it go. It's been discussed to death already. They are just mods, there aren't any awards to win. And recognition means jack shit. If you aren't doing this for yourself and your love of the game/creating then you aren't doing it right.

Edited by Keshire
  • Like 1

No. He's just going to wait and leech off other people's mods. I bet anything on it.

Or you can just let it go. It's been discussed to death already. They are just mods, there aren't any awards to win. And recognition means jack shit. If you aren't doing this for yourself and your love of the game/creating then you aren't doing it right.
First. Sorry that this is happening in your thread.

Secondly. This is a community forum. Help/share whatever. If you are doing it for yourself there's no reason to post here. Just download and leave. You don't even need a profile.

I'm not trying to champion for the other tool. I'm just saying that him saying it's a piece of shit because he doesn't want to pay is kiddy. But he'll end up using mods made by it. Why not just thank you and move on?

How about we all just move on. That's the best policy. 

I agree.

Again. I apologize for saying something in your thread Keshire. I usually don't do that type of thing. 

Don't beat a dead horse dude. Plus you still need x-rey to actually import your edits.

I'm not going to be using mods made with X-Rey. I have the game on Xbone. Don't need it on PC. I just wanted the models for Source Filmmaker. So I have all I need. Thank you for this wonderful program.

As a side, hair doesn't have an alpha channel in some models I've gotten. Is your program uncapable of reading them or does the game not use them in textures?

Edited by Pepsiguy2

I'm not going to be using mods made with X-Rey. I have the game on Xbone. Don't need it on PC. I just wanted the models for Source Filmmaker. So I have all I need. Thank you for this wonderful program.

As a side, hair doesn't have an alpha channel in some models I've gotten. Is your program uncapable of reading them or does the game not use them in textures?

The answer is probably 'shaders'. I don't DO anything to the files other than extract them. So if they are lacking an alpha channel then it's probably intentional. Unless there's corruption going on somewhere.

I took some time last night when I got off work to start laying out import.

Most people don't realize that doing this sort of code is just like building things in real life. It's a lot easier to take things apart than it is to put them back together. Before I even attempt to start changing a file I have to make sure I can put it back together the way it was first. Right now the file gets split up into all it's different directories, containers, and internal files in order to populate the explorer-like tree view. The benefits of this is that you can remove and add files, and not have to worry about replacement files being the same size or less. The cons is that if there is data where you don't know what it's doing it's going to fail.

That all said. I'm done with Texture Archives, and I'll work on PACH containers next. Once I can hit the save button and the resulting file doesn't crash the game, then I can work on changing the actual data.

• Like 1