WWE2K15-Tools (Pac Tool)

Keshire

Nice progress Keshire.

Ur doing awesome keep it going.

hopefully we can inject edited pach file soon.

hey keshire u have facebook id i need to pm u about something might help u.iam not sure though.

I'm not really into the whole social media thing. Just shoot me a PM on these forums.

Glad to hear progress on pach files. Does it open zli files too?

I assume you mean the ZLIB compressed files.

No. I'll work on decompressing the ZLIB files sometime this weekend maybe. You can still extract them as is with the first 4 bytes being the ZLIB header though. If it's raw zlib then a couple of programs are capable of decompressing it.

Edited by Keshire
  • Like 1

awesome :D

could you please make an import option? thanks :p

I'm working my way up to it. You have to have a good foundation built first. Otherwise things get kinda hacky.

Edit: if anyone finds files that crash the program let me know the file and the first 4 bytes please.

Edited by Keshire

awesome :D

could you please make an import option? thanks :p

I'm working my way up to it. You have to have a good foundation built first. Otherwise things get kinda hacky.

Edit: if anyone finds files that crash the program let me know the file and the first 4 bytes please.

ok thanks :D

No. I'll work on decompressing the ZLIB files sometime this weekend maybe. You can still extract them as is with the first 4 bytes being the ZLIB header though. If it's raw zlib then a couple of programs are capable of decompressing it.

thats where the problem is zlib compressed O00A texture files are not decompressing correctly only first 3 textures get decompress rest of'em remain in raw format. Edited by kaijones

thats where the problem is zlib compressed O00A texture files are not decompressing correctly only first 3 textures get decompress rest of'em remain in raw format.

I didn't have a chance to check last night, but what's the 2 bytes after the ZLIB header of the file you are having problems with? I'm assuming 0x78, and 0xDA or 0x9C?

thats where the problem is zlib compressed O00A texture files are not decompressing correctly only first 3 textures get decompress rest of'em remain in raw format.

I didn't have a chance to check last night, but what's the 2 bytes after the ZLIB header of the file you are having problems with? I'm assuming 0x78, and 0xDA or 0x9C?

I love seeing the progress you're making man. Very exciting!

Its 0x78 and 0xDA

During unzipping it points a number of hex offsets and says zlib z data error the data file is not in zip format or uses different windowbits values (-z). Try use -z -15

after keeping -z -15 as option , the program returns access denied.

During unzipping it points a number of hex offsets and says zlib z data error the data file is not in zip format or uses different windowbits values (-z). Try use -z -15

after keeping -z -15 as option , the program returns access denied

Is that from a zlib extracted from pactool, xpacker, or manually extracted via hex editor? Which pac file is this?

The 0X78DA is the correct header for the default zlib(deflate) compression. So I'm thinking there might be an issue with the actual extracted file itself. But I need more information. I'm also browsing the forums from work so there's that too.

Edited by Keshire

Is that from a zlib extracted from pactool, xpacker, or manually extracted via hex editor? Which pac file is this?
its extracted from your pac tool and i tried to unpack it through offzip. Its ch343 downloaded through smacktalks Edited by kaijones

its extracted from your pac tool and i tried to unpack it through offzip. Its ch343 downloaded through smacktalks

OK, I'll take a look at it later. I think I know what the problem is (had some goofy hierarchy bugs) and it should be fixed when I upload a new version tonight. You should be able to get around it by extracting the base PACH file and manually removing the zlib portion via hex editor if you don't want to wait.

its extracted from your pac tool and i tried to unpack it through offzip. Its ch343 downloaded through smacktalks

OK, I'll take a look at it later. I think I know what the problem is (had some goofy hierarchy bugs) and it should be fixed when I upload a new version tonight. You should be able to get around it by extracting the base PACH file and manually removing the zlib portion via hex editor if you don't want to wait.

tekken told us to remove 16bytes to correctly view the texture pac file but even i did just that the same 3 textures dislayed correctly rest were raw. Will wait for ur update and if the problem pesists i will inform u.

tekken told us to remove 16bytes to correctly view the texture pac file but even i did just that the same 3 textures dislayed correctly rest were raw. Will wait for ur update and if the problem pesists i will inform u.

See first post for download

ChangeLog 0.0.3
Fixed broken PACH recursion
ZLIB files are now decompressed when extracted

I'm apparantly going to need to open those zlib files into the tree view since I've noticed some of them are actually PACH containers....

After that I'm down to model (JBOY) and texture archives. And I don't know what animations look like yet.

I'm still under 1 gig of memory used on the largest pac at least. And I could easily lower that by dumping streams and arrays that aren't needed while running.
Edited by Keshire

ChangeLog 0.0.3

I'm apparantly going to need to open those zlib files into the tree view since I've noticed some of them are actually PACH containers....

After that I'm down to model (JBOY) and texture archives. And I don't know what animations look like yet.

I'm still under 1 gig of memory used on the largest pac at least. And I could easily lower that by dumping streams and arrays that aren't needed while running.

i've been trying to write scripts for import of jboy(yobj) files in 3dsmax 2011 but repeatedly failed to load the model, guess need to know more about model file types.

As the animations files go i believe they are still in .ymks packages.

Edited by kaijones

ChangeLog 0.0.3

yes just exported the file i told u about through ur pac tool , it decompressed the file but as i told u earlier ,only three of the textures are decompress rest are still in non readable format. Hope u can find a fix for it.

Edited by kaijones

yes just exported the file i told u about through ur pac tool , it decompressed the file but as i told u earlier ,only three of the textures are decompress rest are still in non readable format. Hope u can find a fix for it.

Does this happen with the retail ch343? And which file inside the pac?

Does this happen with the retail ch343? And which file inside the pac?

the texture package that contains the attire, hair and eye textures. Its named 10 or 12 mostly.

If u want i can send u the files . I am working with Cm punk and brock's pac and both of'em have the same problem.

That's not necessary. It's just a matter of tracking down what you are seeing. When someone is messing around with the internals of a file, telling them there's a problem isn't really helpful. I need to know when, where, and why.

It's like taking your car to a mechanic and telling him it's making an "urk, urk, screech" sound.

kaijones, ya I'm not seeing the problem. The header is fine, and all the listed dds files exist. I pulled a couple out and they opened fine in paint.net for both DXT1 and DXT5. Let me know if you see anything different.

ch343.pac\EMD\00034302\10

GTYxtdH.png?1

ch343.pac\EMD\00034302\12

JXnOItym.png?1

Edit: also,

struct filelist {

char alignedstring[16];
char extension[4];
dword size;
dword offset;
dword unknown;

} filelist ;