WWE2K15-Tools (Pac Tool)

Keshire

This program will open and extract from EPK8/EPAC/PACH/Texture style pac files.

Browse the file tree,

right click on file to extract (or highlight multiple files to extract multiple) to source directory of file.

right click on tree to extract hierarchy to source directory of file.

Import is not implemented (yet).

Binary Download

source

VGJHMNq.jpg?1

ChangeLog 0.0.5

File Open menu for those people that like to just double click on an app and expect it to work

Decompress files on load (there were pachs inside of compressed pachs)

Embedded Texture Archive (and loose...) are now loaded into tree view.

Right Click on tree node to extract all (with sub directory hierarchy)

ChangeLog 0.0.4

It's a hack for now, but files with an unrecognized header will attempt to open as a texture archive.

Loose/Extracted PACH files can now be opened as well.

ChangeLog 0.0.3

Fixed broken PACH recursion

ZLIB files are now decompressed when extracted

ChangeLog 0.0.2

PACH file support, BPE decompression support (DLL thanks go to Luigi Auriemmma)

PACH files are now added to the tree view and are recursive. You can extract the subfiles from them (or the full pach files for whatever reason). BPE compressed files are automatically decompressed.

Edited by Keshire
  • Like 3

OK guys I was able to get pach files extracted successfully with this PAC tool thanks to keshire.

Now I am making simple retro rock mod just to test without using new xpacker.

Iam using old one if it injects pach successfully into rocks PAC file then we can do wrestler mods without buying new x packer.

• Like 1

OK guys I was able to get pach files extracted successfully with this PAC tool thanks to keshire.

Iam using old one if it injects pach successfully into rocks PAC file then we can do wrestler mods without buying new x packer.

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it, crossing my fingers!

how did u extract the pach file?

I got the pach file from this tool then extracted it using xpacker older version.

awesome until keshire integrates this feature we can use the old one to extract .well since the structure of pach files haven't change then it will be easy to write pach file support if keshire did study the pach files of consoles.

did u find success in injecting textures?

there is still some attire files unknown though first I tried to do Kane mod his mask,knee pads,hair,elbow pads,thights,top all in different formats I have no idea how to edit those .

i Need help from any experienced member here would be appreciated

there is still some attire files unknown though first I tried to do Kane mod his mask,knee pads,hair,elbow pads,thights,top all in different formats I have no idea how to edit those .

i Need help from any experienced member here would be appreciated

to check if injecting is possible simply extract and inject the same texture. Or use zlib, compress fuction and inject.

motherfuker the yobj file is 17mb , old console versions were 1mb maximum

i went through lesnar files and he had 2 face textures one with more wrinkles(guess it triggers when he gets angry)textures 

there a lot of alone bones around the abdomens 

lesnar is litrerally wearing his gloves trunks kneepads and boots. the are removalble and u get his bare skin (helpful in modding his 2002-04 and without kneepads model.

It didn't work

First I tried compress and inject it gives error message zlib file must be sane size as original.

Then I tried to inject it without compression in injected successfully but fize become 75 mb in size that's more than 10 mb than original PAC size.

In game it crashes at super star selection screen.

Bounce:

I still don't have those free floating PACH files added to the initial read. But I'll get them eventually. I think I've only seen one so far (apart from manually extracted one). _startup.pac

ChangeLog 0.0.2
PACH file support, BPE decompression support (DLL thanks go to Luigi Auriemmma)
PACH files are now added to the tree view and are recursive. You can extract the subfiles from them (or the full pach files for whatever reason). BPE compressed files are automatically decompressed.

Nice progress Keshire.

Ur doing awesome keep it going.

hopefully we can inject edited pach file soon.

hey keshire u have facebook id i need to pm u about something might help u.iam not sure though.