Mod pack?

LukasR

You pirated the game! Shame on you!

I can't blame him if he did pirate it...

Some people bought it on console and didn't get their moneys worth, this game still isn't worth the price tag they have established. Buying it a second time is just a waste of money. (for those who bought it on console+price of DLC's etc)

• Yes! 1

Some people bought it on console and didn't get their moneys worth, this game still isn't worth the price tag they have established. Buying it a second time is just a waste of money. (for those who bought it on console+price of DLC's etc)

Yeay anyone who purchased this on next gen should have gotten the pc version FOR FREE. 2k15 REALLY let me down. If there's no legends in the new one I'm not wasting more money on this shitty franchise. Thank god for you people modding this pc version.

Yeay anyone who purchased this on next gen should have gotten the pc version FOR FREE. 2k15 REALLY let me down. If there's no legends in the new one I'm not wasting more money on this shitty franchise. Thank god for you people modding this pc version.

I bought it on day one for ps4... was so let down once I started my career and how bad the online was ;(

Edit: Also hate how the caw making is now... I miss formulas, not this "adjust face by using joy stick movement to default presets" crap.

Edited by Krossfaded

• 4 years later...