Narcotic Tundra Mods - Indy & Puro & Remove Old School Filter

narcotictundra

Hey Y'all, My mods have evolved quite a bit since starting this thread, so I figured I'd edit this up a bit

OLD SCHOOL FILTER REMOVAL: 
I actually made this mod out of necessity, but i figure some people will prefer to have the filter removed from the old arenas, you can download that mod from me here:

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?8cdxhu32uv4soxt

To install, paste the file into pac/bg and into DLC60/pac/bg - be sure to back up your original bgeffect.pac

INDY, PURO & LUCHA ADDON (COMING SOON)

I also have two rings included in the Attitude Era mod pack, NJPW and ROH, enjoy those!

ALSO, I am working on a supplemental mod for the Attitude Era Pack with all Indie rings to replace the last bit of DLC. Check out some of that early work below, all are WIP:

CZW

tumblr_nq25bwiru31s2t9huo1_1280.jpg

EVOLVE

tumblr_nq25pdbqdu1tzicdeo1_1280.jpg

PWG (Will be part of the next Attitude Era and Beyond release!)

vghhxj.jpg

CMLL

tumblr_nq2kpnp6B51s2t9huo1_1280.jpg
Edited by narcotictundra
  • Like 2

THIS, YES! AWESOME WORK MATE!

Thanks! I'm hoping to put together some Puro rings as well :) 

However since all the rings except NXT share the same ring mat, it's hard, but I just played around with the nxt mat a bit. hopefully we can do something cool with the DLC arenas.

Here's a little picture of my NJPW ring mat I threw in the game to go "hey, i wonder if this is gonna work!" and it did. 

tumblr_no0n9s1HPM1s2t9huo1_1280.jpg

However since all the rings except NXT share the same ring mat, it's hard, but I just played around with the nxt mat a bit. hopefully we can do something cool with the DLC arenas.

Here's a little picture of my NJPW ring mat I threw in the game to go "hey, i wonder if this is gonna work!" and it did. 

Omg, can you upload this as a PAC file, when the NJPW is complete? :D <3

definitely!!

definitely!!

You're awesome mate :D

Just a little update on the NJPW ring, rotated the mat, added kind of a combo of aprons, one side is from Wrestling Dontaku, the other is from FantasticaMania, because it's actually pretty hard finding NJPW logos, haha. If anyone can find a World Pro Wrestling logo, I'd be so happy... The aprons need to be cleaned up a little, I just wanted to see how this all looked in the game :)

I'll see if I can change the ropes, turnbuckles and ringposts

tumblr_no22wlFa1Q1s2t9huo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Just a little update on the NJPW ring, rotated the mat, added kind of a combo of aprons, one side is from Wrestling Dontaku, the other is from FantasticaMania, because it's actually pretty hard finding NJPW logos, haha. If anyone can find a World Pro Wrestling logo, I'd be so happy... The aprons need to be cleaned up a little, I just wanted to see how this all looked in the game :)

tumblr_no22wlFa1Q1s2t9huo1_1280.jpg

Looked all over for you mate, couldn't find anything other than the NJPW Logo, Noah logos, and Zero1/World1 logos

Looked all over for you mate, couldn't find anything other than the NJPW Logo, Noah logos, and Zero1/World1 logos

No worries, I made my own :)

tumblr_no380qgDEZ1s2t9huo1_1280.jpg