PH_Guy Mods PAC Files Download - AJ Styles Released

PH_Guy

Somebody want to eventually make these into pac files for those of us who don't have the tool?

These look great BTW

Like I said in the opening post, I'll post the PAC files as soon as I get them with Dennisolsen2006, because I don't have the game yet. Thank's.

Edited by PH_Guy
  • Like 1

The only problem I'm finding with these is that downloaded attires don't have the textures. And I'm useless at making them myself, haha.

Can't you download attires in CC? For example, put my Seth Rollins mod(texture), and download the attire in CC.

Edited by PH_Guy

The only problem I'm finding with these is that downloaded attires don't have the textures. And I'm useless at making them myself, haha.

Can't you download attires in CC? For example, put my Seth Rollins mod(texture), and download the attire in CC.

Yes you can do this.

210xfu1.jpg

eb4nkj.jpg

suzoew.jpg

21nil1k.jpg

I will pack them together and send you the files as soon as my upload allows : )

Thank's! I like how they look, Del Rio was one of the pale ones. I did Ryback and Miz too.

Somebody want to eventually make these into pac files for those of us who don't have the tool?

These look great BTW

Like I said in the opening post, I'll post the PAC files as soon as I get them with Dennisolsen2006, because I don't have the game yet. Thank's.

Whoops sorry I must have missed that. Awesome!

These look great BTW

Whoops sorry I must have missed that. Awesome!

;)

How about a bright red Brock? 

Brock-Lesnar.jpg

LOL! He doesn't stay like that in the end of the match? The sweat at least he does, right?

Edited by PH_Guy

Good work ph_guy on the other mods bro

Thank's man! And I don't have the game yet! Wait till I get it.  :)

your gonna be happy you did :)

Good work ph_guy on the other mods bro

Thank's man! And I don't have the game yet! Wait till I get it.  :)

your gonna be happy you did :)

Yep.  :)

Looks awesome. Any chance we will get these textures applied onto their respective superstars and uploaded? I'm most interested in the Rollins.

Looks awesome. Any chance we will get these textures applied onto their respective superstars and uploaded? I'm most interested in the Rollins.

The final Rollins, probably tomorrow. But if you want I can PM you an earlier version.

The final Rollins, probably tomorrow. But if you want I can PM you an earlier version.

That's be awesome if you could, man.

youre making another Rollins what are you doing different to it ?

youre making another Rollins what are you doing different to it ?

dannyxdomecheck ask me for Rollins PAC, I've just an earlier Rollins PAC file. Tomorrow I'll post the lastest version of him.

This same one here > http://oi62.tinypic.com/2v81dzt.jpgbut with the updated face. > http://oi62.tinypic.com/210xfu1.jpg

But of course, if you know how to make PAC files, you can make the final Rollins with the JPEG files that are in the first post!

ahh ok cool thats what i did i have the rollins pac file with the edits you did

But of course, if you know how to make PAC files, you can make the final Rollins with the JPEG files that are in the first post!

Cool! If you have an updated attire, could you post a photo here, so I can see how it looks completely updated? Thank's!

Edited by PH_Guy

Cool! If you have an updated attire, could you post a photo here, so I can see how it looks completely updated? Thank's!

well i put roman and seth in and its freezing idk why ?