PH_Guy Mods PAC Files Download - AJ Styles Released

PH_Guy

Good job on the textures.

Ph nice editing skills glad to have you here at smacktalks welcome

Thank you very much guys! I appreciate the support.

• Like 1

Just pointing something out here OP, texture modding is a lot different this time around due to the PBR lighting engine that's used. If you want to make your texture mod look completely realistic you will be forced to edit the AO and Roughness maps. There is no such thing as a 'specular map' in PBR lighting, it's known as a Roughness map.

Here is a great reference for people.

I'm not in that level man, I just do simple changes at the textures. :p

How is everyone saving these to put them in? For some reason I'm just getting the "Texture must be the same size" error whatever I save it as.

How is everyone saving these to put them in? For some reason I'm just getting the "Texture must be the same size" error whatever I save it as.

Don't know man, I just make the textures, I don't have the game yet, ask Dennisolsen2006  ;) 

Don't know man, I just make the textures, I don't have the game yet, ask Dennisolsen2006  ;) 

You are proberly not saving them in the right format..there is a guide here on the site how to do that.

hey man it looks better but it is a wee bit too wide.

vqires.jpg

Wow! Looks better than I'd imagine. Thank's! Do you think it looks wide? http://wwfoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.j

it is only a very little, nothing big at all but it does go over on the other side of his chest..but i doubt most would even notice and with his gear on it looks perfect. your texture edits are really are top notch.

hey man it looks better but it is a wee bit too wide.

vqires.jpg

Wow! Looks better than I'd imagine. Thank's! Do you think it looks wide? http://wwfoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.j

it is only a very little, nothing big at all but it does go over on the other side of his chest..but i doubt most would even notice and with his gear on it looks perfect. your texture edits are really are top notch.

Yeah just a little. Can you post some with the vest? The tattoo should be visible now, like it does in real life.  :lol

You are proberly not saving them in the right format..there is a guide here on the site how to do that.

I'm saving them in the correct format. But neither of the options that we usually use for DDS are working. Still says the file isn't the right size.

Barret texture looks a little strange. I will take a phoyp and upload of reigns in gear in a minute

2nurssz.jpg

Yep! It's about the model, can't give abs with texture, looks like Flair's belly LOL! I'll work on his texture a little bit more, the chest hair makes it looks a little better.

• Like 1