[CHNKD] Jericho & Orton attires released

chunked

b7zb5w.jpgok i tried to read through the tuts no good am i looking at the right thing ?

If im annoying you sorry mate don't worry about it im useless at this stuff and im completly lost thanks for your time

Edited by jess88jake

b7zb5w.jpgok i tried to read through the tuts no good am i looking at the right thing ?

If im annoying you sorry mate don't worry about it im useless at this stuff and im completly lost thanks for your time

A1 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 AE 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF AD 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF AF 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B0 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B1 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B2 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B3 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B4 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B5 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF B6 8A 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 That`s what i use and it works for me.download the template from tutorial with kevin nash include and just add this one to the free slot, Don`t forget to change the names aswell.

Edited by The Nation

I've just attempted to add that Hex data to the pac file, and when I tried to load the game, it crashed immediately. Backed up the unedited version so thats okay, but adding this information is difficult. From what I read of that tutorial, it doesn't tell you exactly where you can add the values to make the attires show up for superstars, i.e; Orton. Also, A1 is not inside the COS string to begin with.

Shame this is so tricky, those Orton attires are fantastic.

Edited by eddie2000heretic

I've just attempted to add that Hex data to the pac file, and when I tried to load the game, it crashed immediately. Backed up the unedited version so thats okay, but adding this information is difficult. From what I read of that tutorial, it doesn't tell you exactly where you can add the values to make the attires show up for superstars, i.e; Orton. Also, A1 is not inside the COS string to begin with.

Yeah you need to add it since he does not have a alt attire to begin with.

Yeah you need to add it since he does not have a alt attire to begin with.

That's the tricky part, knowing which line to add the code to without screwing anything else up. Tricky business, Hexing.

Sorry to pester you, but whats the 8-digit line that you added the hex values to in the template pac?

You guys need to go through the thread, and not just the first post but the redt of it too. Chances are someone has already asked the same questions. I know because I have.

Orton is not in the misc because there are only wrestlers listed that have some amount of alternate attires in the game by default. Orton has none so he's not in the file. You need to add his values to the file. And the easiest way to that is by downloading the file someone created with a bunch of empty slots, it's in the thread, you will find it.

From there it's as easy as finding an empty slot and replacing it with A1 00 00 00 and 0A 00 00 00.

Edited by chunked

Any ideas as to what your next project will be, Chunked?

I don't know. I don't think I'll be doing anything until I know for a fact 2k isn't THQ'ing us and we get the DLC. I'm gonna need the attribute editor to make the matches worth a damn and enjoyable for me. Until then I don't want to spend too much time changing a game I'm not gonna play.

A little off topic, but out of curiosity, what is your plan for rerating wrestlers if/when the Attribute Editor comes out?

In 2k15 for the PS4, I spent hours re-editing everyone to have higher endurance and lower power to make matches longer, but really, it didn't give me the experience I wanted... matches just felt long and drawn out still with very few pinfall attempts and still way too easy even on Legend.

The Orton Attires are really nice, thank you! I also tried both Jerichos and I love them both. Any chance we could get both Jerichos added to the main Jericho .pac as alt attires without them replacing the default one?

I can't use either of them! Y2J is an encrypted file and Orton's doesn't work. I copied it right and everything but he still just has no attires.

NOTE: I used another save as well and that had ONE Orton attire. I thought let's replace it with Chunked's but how?

I forgot to compress the Orton pac and I think maybe mediafire didn't like the .pac ending. If the .pac somehow got removed in the process you can probably add it yourself and it should work.

The Jericho archive has a password. It's in the OP.

@BeavsGamingCorner You probably haven't done any changes to the your misc file. Read through the threads, it's been well documented how to add attires now.

@Cave Waverider If you have XPacker you can do it yourself. For now I'm not planning on doing it. If I do more Jericho attires in the future I'm definitely gonna include them all in one pac, much like the Orton one.

Goddamn Chunked, I'm so dense... Thank you! :lol  Looking forward to more! Please update on when and what are you working on next!  :D

Finally got this working, great work, the Orton attires are simple but throwing things on Rando in Universe really helps mix things up. I'd definitely approve of more Jericho attires to sort out a complete .pac file. Maybe the recolours of his base gear, or some of his older 2012 stuff :)