Tekken57's PC mods - Beware of the dog

tekken57

DISCLAIMER:

If you would like to make changes to my mod or create alternate attires feel free to do so, however ensure that you credit me by stating that this was my mod which you have edited.

I takes me over an hour to upload files > 100mb as my line is capped to 40kbps. If you download the mod and enjoy using it, take the time to say thank you.

Jeff Jarrett

I've had some time over the past few days to put some work into it. Getting the attire to shine took some work.  Won't have the time to do alt attires and entrance gear. If anyone else wants to assist in this regard, you are welcome to do so.

This mod will also need a moveset, entrance, pofo, string entry, tron and music before I can release. Any volunteers?

The mod is 95%, with just a few minor tweaks on the model to be completed:

jarrett_preview2.jpg

SABU

This is final now (Thanks to RaieE for the textures). Won't be doing alt attires as the attires are simple palette swaps:

preview_sabu.jpg

KURT ANGLE

Started working on an Angle mod at bravebird's request. Thanks to raieE for the face texture, eri619 for the attire texture and to WolfgangJT for detailed advice on the face area.

angle_final.jpg

angle_3dsmax.jpg

GOLDBERG

Tweaked:

goldberg_preview_new.jpg

SCOTT HALL

Restarted with a completely new base. Thanks to RaieE for the face texture and WolfgangJT for his invaluable feedback on the face morphing.

hall_final.jpg

SCOTT STEINER

Released in the comm dlc thread.

KEVIN NASH

Created six attires and left the original two attires intact as they are utilized in the showcase mode. 8 attires in total.

Download here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!BgNyiZQK!QJuh6XEbzTY_1PpeAPoYKZ0YslgeJxHbJhWJ1cdycjE

Credit: StroginAM for the Nash logo on attire one.

final.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 11

KEVIN NASH

Wanted to create a WCW version of Nash. Replaced the hair but the hair doesn't move correctly. Still looking into whats causing this. Still have to work on the pants and not 100% happy with the face textures as yet:

nash_pc.jpg

Dude it's looking great!

This is looking awesome. I'm glad you 2 are on pc now.

Hopefully you all can work on a 97 Starrcade Sting. I just can't figure out the attire. I have his face texture finished, but I'm getting nowhere on the attire, haha.

Looking forward to all of your coming mods

Now this is what I'm looking for, some old school mods. I don't want X-Packer, but I'll be donating anyway for your work if it's released to us regular users.