Tekken57's PC mods - Beware of the dog

tekken57

Lol, looking at that Steiner pic again this morning and it is indeed scary lol.

All Nash attire's done. Download coming soon.

I'm glad someone loves WCW. 2k gave WCW no love in this game other than Sting and Hogan. (I know there's DLC) 

I love that Nash! I grew up on WCW and had to switch to WWE after they bought them. Sad day for fans everywhere. Keep up the good work Tekken!

Lol, looking at that Steiner pic again this morning and it is indeed scary lol.

All Nash attire's done. Download coming soon.

I'm glad someone loves WCW. 2k gave WCW no love in this game other than Sting and Hogan. (I know there's DLC) 

I love that Nash! I grew up on WCW and had to switch to WWE after they bought them. Sad day for fans everywhere. Keep up the good work Tekken!

Now that we have the big man, we just need the medium size man to go with him. :p

• Like 2

Nash released. Make sure you guys read the disclaimer about my mods. There is a readme file in the archive as well.

I'm reposting here from the first post:

DISCLAIMER:

If you would like to make changes to my mod or create alternate attires feel free to do so, however ensure that you credit me by stating that this was my mod which you have edited.

I takes me over an hour to upload files > 100mb as my line is capped to 40kbps. If you download the mod and enjoy using it, take the time to say thank you.

thanks tekken for the mod, your work truely is amazing. I also added the mod in but nothing changed?? any help

Hope to see some WWF legends from you.

Edited by payne1

To restate what I said in the first post:

Created six attires and left the original two attires intact as they are utilized in the showcase mode. 8 attires in total.

The new attires are in attire slots 3 - 8. You need to edit your misc.pac to enable 8 attires for nash. Read red roosters tutorial or my alt attires tutorial on my site.

• Like 1

awesome work man Nash mod pack look great.

wish i could play with new mods u guys r making.

i hope u do more wcw superstars like Goldberg.and attitude era kane,undertaker ministry of darkness.

To restate what I said in the first post:

Created six attires and left the original two attires intact as they are utilized in the showcase mode. 8 attires in total.

The new attires are in attire slots 3 - 8. You need to edit your misc.pac to enable 8 attires for nash. Read red roosters tutorial or my alt attires tutorial on my site.

the one that you have to edit is Misc01_Start.pac, COS in HEX and then 4F is Nash just do what is said in rooster tutorial.

BTW: Great Job Tekken, finally a long hair Nash :D 

PD: Hope this is understandable.